[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just thought about it Usopp might have suspected Dr because of that entire thing where it seemed like he hinted a power role before he back tracked on it.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Ekko voted Prof D1 so it makes sense he checked him N1 tbh.
Not really. He couldn't have known that Prof was scum D1. We didn't have N0 and N1 makes no sense. If Ekko did check Prof N1 then he should have voted Prof D2. But he rather started a wagon on Ali.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Fuji I misread what you wrote lmao. But still, I don't think Ekko checked Prof.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu?
I'd like to know where did you find Fuji 1.0 suspecting Ryu?

Kagu Nyan

Not really. He couldn't have known that Prof was scum D1. We didn't have N0 and N1 makes no sense. If Ekko did check Prof N1 then he should have voted Prof D2. But he rather started a wagon on Ali.
By the time he wanted to flip the wagon on Prof, it was too late. Perhaps whatever doubt he had about Prof, after watching him flip-flopping, Ekko changed his mind. Otherwise he wouldn't be so bold to try and change the lynch target.

If you guys think Ekko got a guilty on me but didn’t push for me over Ali then I don’t know what to say. I’m pretty surprised how quickly you changed your mind to start this day @Fuji

NO, we arent listening to you anymore.
Ekko voted Prof D1 so it makes sense he checked him N1 tbh.
Vote lynch prof
Pretty sure there enough of you ready to vote me that I’m getting lynched today no matter what, but I’m not going to get mislynch quietly lol.

I want everyone to explain why Ekko didn’t push me harder if you think he got a bad invest on me.

I have my doubts on this, because what he said in the post I quoted wouldn't make sense if he did.
Well unless he just went random, which I doubt, then he probably would have invested knight or Dr. But I cant really remmember if he suspected Dr d1 more then knight or if he had a bigger sus.

If you guys think Ekko got a guilty on me but didn’t push for me over Ali then I don’t know what to say. I’m pretty surprised how quickly you changed your mind to start this day @Fuji

Pretty sure there enough of you ready to vote me that I’m getting lynched today no matter what, but I’m not going to get mislynch quietly lol.

I want everyone to explain why Ekko didn’t push me harder if you think he got a bad invest on me.
Apparently he wanted to switch the wagon on You. I was not there for eod so I'm not sure.

Kagu Nyan

Why are you so focused on Ekko's invest results? You seem confident that Ekko's investigation would fail on your because you are sure that your affiliation wouldn't give you away to a town cop.

Why are you so focused on Ekko's invest results? You seem confident that Ekko's investigation would fail on your because you are sure that your affiliation wouldn't give you away to a town cop.
Because that’s what y’all are determined to lynch me over today and it doesn’t make any sense.

Because I was mad at first that some people here went for Alibaba then I thought about it and Ekko wanted to vote you yesterday and the day before, obviously he wouldnt have been open about his push cause that would out him and Mafia would kill him.

Before Ekkos flip i had Zemmi/Gambit and Kagura as my scum team after last days fiasco.

If you flip scum then Kagura is town and vice versa.

At this point I dont care anymore to play this game, i tried 2 days in a row, one ended in a no lynch and the next one ended in a mislynch on someone that was pushed for ''fluffing'' when there were stronger candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.