Speculations Random theory that won't come true anyways.

So, since Momo is heavily hinted to look exactly like Oden now.
What if Momo ends up meeting Denjiro in his human form. And because the scabbards have been screwed twice now by Kanjuro using Oden clones and because Denjiro is always so incredibly pissed, what if Denjiro just attacks on sight and ends up killing Momo and then once he finds out he commits Seppuku?

We all know Oda won't go that route, but I honestly just wanted to post the thought, on the offchance noone did yet so that I get credit if this nieche bullshit ends up happening xD

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
What if Momo ends up meeting Denjiro in his human form. And because the scabbards have been screwed twice now by Kanjuro using Oden clones and because Denjiro is always so incredibly pissed, what if Denjiro just attacks on sight and ends up killing Momo and then once he finds out he commits Seppuku?

We all know Oda won't go that route, but I honestly just wanted to post the thought, on the offchance noone did yet so that I get credit if this nieche bullshit ends up happening xD
I would love that (killing momo part).:fransuper::fransuper::lumazed:

I like the one that say that Teach is a half-hydra merman/fishman, in nature hydras can make clones of themselves, and that in the story Teach would be a "clone" born from some part of Rocks, thats how he know soo much about a lot of things like DF, Ancient Weapons and other mysterys of OP world, could even be that rocks was also a clone and that this guy is replicating himself since the void century

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Momo dies.

I approve.

well you know my opinion about ZKK. it basically has around 0% portability. so you are right :D there is more ground :D
That is just wrong.
I don't care if you believe it will happen or not. It's not the only possibility and it is obviously not 100% by a long shot.
But saying it's 0% is highkey delusional.
Post automatically merged:

The scabbards will just forget that Kanjuro can make realistic Oden clones.
Yeah, funnily enough, realistically speaking my theory makes sense, Denjiro immediately attacking because he thinks it's a clone.
But it won't happen that way.
But let's be optimistic. Maybe the scabbards will be informed of Momo aging before they meet him face to face because right now Momo has a job to do in dragon form anyways.

Hahahahaha, Jesus Christ, dude…even though you tried to help me out with the title, I was NOT prepared for this :jinbewat:
Tried my best to brace you xD
If this was a Seinen Manga I would be convinced that my theory is credible. But it's not, so it's not credible xd

Momo dies.

I approve.
The Momo hate is more popular than I realized huh? xD