What Are You Currently Playing?

The Simpsons Hit and Run!

I loved that game as a kid, but I have no idea what happened to it. Over the weekend my fiancé and I visited a retro game store. We found the game, and he bought it for me.

The graphics aren't the best and there are better open world games. There's so many Simpsons Easter eggs. The dialogue makes me laugh out loud. Finally, the cast of the Simpsons give an effortless but professional
performances throughout the game.

Nier Automata

My husband bought me the game and challenged me to play and beat it it on the Very Hard difficulty. I started today, and I have yet to pass the prologue. I'll update this as I go.

W

Wonderful World

FF14 - Kind of intermittently, but for years
Dishonored 2 - Pretty dope
SMT Nocturne on Switch - It still holds up, though you can tell its aged.
Post automatically merged:

Tales of Arise part 2 :endthis:
I wanted to like Arise, but I stopped once I got to the 5th lord.

I just wish the AI was better since I played on hard.
Also, wtf are Orange Gels 3k!?

W

Wonderful World

Yeah 3k, farming money is not so easy unless being aware of a concrete strategy to do so. I suggest selling and doing quests.
Fishing also nets a good amount of gald as well. Not sure if you're past it, but the silver knights in the 3rd lord palace drop dog tags that sell for a lot and they respawn as long as you don't finish the boss.

So I am playing Melty Blood Lumina and its probably the most disappointing game in a while. Autocombos, a 1 frame 50/50 reversal that punishes the aggressor. For a fighting game this has some pretty trash mechanics.