Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post this here too because, why not?

The theory of Luffy almost beating Kaido before he runs out of juice and the latter waking up again due to awakening so that ZKK happens is the stupidest and most bs one ever. Like, people aren't even understanding this shit, lol.

This is not even a 'fake W', it's just straight up a defeat for Luffy. Like, for example, if Kaido almost beats Luffy but then the latter wakes up having the ability to beat him at that moment because Kaido is down too, but he's beaten by let's say Jack. Is it Kaido's win if he was about to die? Lol. Pure nonsense.

The only way I see ZKK happening is it paralleling the hostage situation with Oden where Zoro would be there this time to save Luffy from Kaido's cheap attack. Because, like the Oden fight, it would be made clear that Luffy would've beaten him if not for the interference.

But of course, most Zoro fans won't accept it because they're so adamant about the awakening bullshit, lol.

The theory of Luffy almost beating Kaido before he runs out of juice and the latter waking up again due to awakening so that ZKK happens is the stupidest and most bs one ever. Like, people aren't even understanding this shit, lol.

This is not even a 'fake W', it's just straight up a defeat for Luffy. Like, for example, if Kaido almost beats Luffy but then the latter wakes up having the ability to beat him at that moment because Kaido is down too, but he's beaten by let's say Jack. Is it Kaido's win if he was about to die? Lol. Pure nonsense.

The only way I see ZKK happening is it paralleling the hostage situation with Oden where Zoro would be there this time to save Luffy from Kaido's cheap attack. Because, like the Oden fight, it would be made clear that Luffy would've beaten him if not for the interference.

But of course, most Zoro fans won't accept it because they're so adamant about the awakening bullshit, lol.
:smart:

Guys i made a thread on final war crew under speculations please check it out and keep the zoro and sanji arguenents to a minimum hahahaha

its called

Final WAR crew (No restrictions on who can join but back with reason)

This is my own thoughts on the matter

1. anyone can join
2. Have potential powerups next to thm
3. Has to makes sense naratively
Post automatically merged:

Captain - Monkey.D.Luffy - awakened Df all + all advance haki + gear 5 - Straw Hat Luffy/King of pirates
gear 5 will use all 3 haki but mainly conq for high offence and defence

First Mate - Shimotsuki Zoro - 3 black blades + all advance haki - 3 sword god/Worlds stringedt swordsman
3 supreme grades all his great blades will be promoted and either his own blade that is supreme or he gets the shodai kitetsu from samurai gandi

Navigator - Nami - Super advance climatact + Zeus (more fire power plus flight) - Weather witch Nami
Nami will basically be sun wukong extending stuff riding a cloud weather based attacks plus wits and trikery

Sniper - Ussop - technological Adv slingshot with op projectiles + his own form of advance observation - SniperGod ussop
vegapunk if he is an ally will upgrade his slingshot dials pop greens everything. His observation will tell him the distance and threat level of enemies so he knows who to take out first.

Chef - Vinsmoke Sanji - improved raid suit + full extent of fire power + all adv haki - Devil’s Foot Sanji
super hot flames blue fire perhaps raid suit will get upgrade from franky and i have hope that he has conq haki but not adv conq haki

Doctor - chopper - awakened df + rumble ball as a limit breaker - Monster Chopper
awakened form more op than monster point rumble ball to give him different awakened forms or maybe as a limit breaker

Archaeologist - Robin - awakened DF + armarment haki + fishman karate and dragon claw - The last Oharan
giant clones with no exhaustion issue that can use dragon claw and fish man karate with armarment haki

ShipWright - Franky - Vegapunk level cyborg + new franky shogun - Hard-boiled cyborg😂
if vegapunk is an ally he will probably impart all he knows to franky someone with good values when it comes to what they build. Gives franky his final body upgrade while also getting a general franky upgrade.

Musician - Brook - New cane sword + armarment haki + hyponotic music - Black Bones Brook
new cane sword preferably at leasta great blade. permanent black skeleton to make him damm near indestructible and black blade as well. Music that can eve put top tiers in a trance like genjutsu

Helmsman - Jinbei - Best fishman martial arts + strong haki - knight of the sea
alr the strongest fishman we have seen but he will upgrade his martial arts as well as adv armament

now potential straw hats

lookout - carrot - Strong electro + full control of sulong like neko and inu + observation haki - White rabbit of the moon
the name came from japenese believes that there is a white rabbit living on the moon

Log keeper - Yamato - awakened mythical zoan + all adv haki - great diety of wano ( part of the lore with her df )

Meh as long as ZKK happens I dont care how anyways. Both options are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.