Status
Not open for further replies.
Onigashima and Enies Lobby same umbrella and Marineford separate but mostly because they get tied at their origins to the main event and conflict, if Magellan played a big role in Marineford I might consider putting them under the same umbrella too. I guess for me Water 7 and Wano set up who the main threat is and it becomes a matter of moving the battlefield someplace else while Impel Down feels more separate from the climax of the arc.
Good points. Marco earlier on in the arc, if you rmmbr noted a distinction with the island of Onigashima.

If it comes out that Onigashima was God Valley or a separate island with unique relevance, would your thoughts shift?

Good points. Marco earlier on in the arc, if you rmmbr noted a distinction with the island of Onigashima.

If it comes out that Onigashima was God Valley or a separate island with unique relevance, would your thoughts shift?
I might have if the flying directly to the capital plot didn't happen, if instead there was something crazy like flying towards God Valley's location or even the island suddenly being teleported there or something then I would definitely place them separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.