Speculations Random theory that won't come true anyways.

and you think i care, that you have an another opinion?:D
No I don't. But you act like not caring makes you somehow more credible or something?
Callink ZKK a 0% chance is literally FACTUALLY wrong.
Because Oda himself hinted at the possibility.
Again, I am NOT saying it is 100% BY A LONG SHOT. That is not my point. I don't intend to tell anyone to believe it will happen.
But with Oda literally making statements like "With Zoro inheriting Ryumas blade maybe a new legend of slaying an EASTERN DRAGON will be born in Wano." you can't say it's 0%
You saying it's 0% proves you have an agenda and you are ok with ignoring factual evidence in favor of your delusional agenda.
I don't care if you think ZKK is only 1% likely. But it's not 0%
Oda hinted at it, Oda gave Zoro Enma and placed hard emphasis on Ryuma and Zoro in a recent chapter.
Like it or not, it is a chance. Small or Great, I don't care. But it is factually more than 0%
I'm not saying it will happen, but 0% is literally delusional at this point.

No I don't. But you act like not caring makes you somehow more credible or something?
Callink ZKK a 0% chance is literally FACTUALLY wrong.
Because Oda himself hinted at the possibility.
Again, I am NOT saying it is 100% BY A LONG SHOT. That is not my point. I don't intend to tell anyone to believe it will happen.
But with Oda literally making statements like "With Zoro inheriting Ryumas blade maybe a new legend of slaying an EASTERN DRAGON will be born in Wano." you can't say it's 0%
You saying it's 0% proves you have an agenda and you are ok with ignoring factual evidence in favor of your delusional agenda.
I don't care if you think ZKK is only 1% likely. But it's not 0%
Oda hinted at it, Oda gave Zoro Enma and placed hard emphasis on Ryuma and Zoro in a recent chapter.
Like it or not, it is a chance. Small or Great, I don't care. But it is factually more than 0%
I'm not saying it will happen, but 0% is literally delusional at this point.
Bro this is WG, ppl with an Agenda will stick to it and believe it more than the Sky being Blue, doesn't matter whether they are wrong or right, so long as there is an opposing faction that gets angry at it.
:milaugh:

Bro this is WG, ppl with an Agenda will stick to it and believe it more than the Sky being Blue, doesn't matter whether they are wrong or right, so long as there is an opposing faction that gets angry at it.
Oh well, he posts shit on an open forum, meaning he automatically agrees to being criticised and called out.
No matter if he cares or not. I don't care about him caring, I just care that his opinion is stupid so I WILL call it out.
You know how I am