Versus Battle Heroes vs Villains

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Strongest heroes with feats (no Saitama, And no Blast)

Tatsumaki
Metal knight (but only with known feats)
Bang
Bomb
Flashy Flash
Superalloy Darkshine
Watchdog Man
Atomic Samurai
Child Emperor
Zombie Man
Sweet Mask
Drive Knight
Genos
Metal Bat
Pig God
Tank Top Master
Puri Puri Prisoner

Va

Cadres

Psykos
Elder Centipede
Gouketsu
Führer Ugly
Gum
Rover
Orochi
Black sperm
Homeless Emperor
Nyan
Evil Natural Water

Place : neutral ground, in an empty city for example, no prior strategy from both side.

Tags : @Admiral Lee Hung @Erkan12 @comrade @Just a member @Shuyaku @Van @Shiroyru @ZenZu @Dark Hound

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You should take Metal Knight away from the heroes. It’s been stated before that he is capable of dealing with a God level threat. Imo by hype, he is easily above Tatsumaki.

Without Metal Knight, I’m inclined to say that the Heroes still win. They have major power houses like Bang, Flashy, and Darkshine even without the likes of Tatsumaki. Giving them Bomb along with the rest of the S class should make this a convincing win for the heroes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You should take Metal Knight away from the heroes. It’s been stated before that he is capable of dealing with a God level threat. Imo by hype, he is easily above Tatsumaki.
Métal knight only has the robots that we saw in the manga : the one against the meteor and the one destroyed by Orochi. But we don't use the Metal knight hype.
Post automatically merged:

Without Metal Knight, I’m inclined to say that the Heroes still win. They have major power houses like Bang, Flashy, and Darkshine even without the likes of Tatsumaki. Giving them Bomb along with the rest of the S class should make this a convincing win for the heroes.
We cannot forget the like of Golden sperm or Gouketsu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We cannot forget the like of Golden sperm or Gouketsu
I think the only hero that can match GS or Orochi would be Tatsumaki, but I think the rest of the S class are on the whole superior to the Monster Association on average, but it’s close.

The weaker Cadres are really what drag the MA down, people like Guns, the Fuhrer, etc are just too weak to compete really lol

Imo the monsters take this. We saw that golden sperm was able to resist Tatsumaki like Saitama did and at the same time it is stated that Orochi is even above golden sperm. Then when Orochi meets Saitama he is going directly for him because he recognizes, or better thinks to find, he is the only hero who is not trash. Then we have things like elder centipede which Bang and his brother were not able to defeat (Bang was ready to sacrifice himself so that his brother could escape, most likely not even kill it) and then Saitama had to use a serious punch to kill it (same final move used on Boros). And Orochi is stronger than elder centipede,and maybe even golden sperm and other cadres. While the best the heroes have is Tatsumaki while the others are well below her.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Bang loses to pretty much every upper level dragon. He gets washed by Phoenix Man, Rover, ENW, Black Sperm, Elder Centipede, Orochi, and likely Gouketsu.

Wouldn't exactly call him a powerhouse when there's a chunk of villains from the monster association who would beat him. Without Tatsu they likely lose.

H

Haoshoku

Bang loses to pretty much every upper level dragon. He gets washed by Phoenix Man, Rover, ENW, Black Sperm, Elder Centipede, Orochi, and likely Gouketsu.

Wouldn't exactly call him a powerhouse when there's a chunk of villains from the monster association who would beat him. Without Tatsu they likely lose.
Wasn’t he about to get a critical hit from Rover without Fubuki stepping in one of the recent chapters?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Bang one shot gums and Fuhrer Ugly, and Bomb is more powerful than that. He is for sure the strongest hero aside from Tatsu/Blast/MK

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If we have to go by match up favorable to Heroes :

Orochi vs Tatsumaki

Black sperm vs Genos, Metal bat and Darkshine

If it is Golden sperm vs Flashy flash and Darkshine has to stop him or stall.

Elder centipede is an extremely complicated case : I think atomic samurai can be a good match up against him if we can pair him with some tank to protect him or some distractions. Child emperor ultra mega attack can maybe do some good damage to him.

Gouketsu : Bang or Bomb can do the trick or both at worst.

Gum vs PPP

Führer vs TTM

Rover vs Watchdog man

ENW vs Pig god

Nyan vs Drive knight

Homeless emperor vs Amai mask, and Zombieman : here we have to use people who can regenerate if not they will be hurt hard. Zombie man can play the meat shield and Amai mask can sneak and one shot.

Psykos is really difficult to fight for anyone except Tatsumaki and maybe Darkshine who with his stats can maybe resist her TK or maybe Flashy speed.
Tatsu has to take her out at the very beginning of the fight when Golden sperm is not there yet, and Flasy and Darkshine and other available can occupy Orochi.

ZenZu

Bang one shot gums and Fuhrer Ugly, and Bomb is more powerful than that. He is for sure the strongest hero aside from Tatsu/Blast/MK
Not even close. Bang is only good for fighting humanoids.

For example Child Emperor can defeat anyone Bang can, but there are monsters Bang can't defeat that Child Emperor would be able to. By default there is no real reason to place Bang higher than Child Emperor.

Bang is absolutely no match for most high level dragons. He had no shot against Elder Centipede despite Bomb and Genos fighting with him, it also doesn't help that he's shown age.

Bang is not versatile/strong enough to deal with hax or larger creatures. He needs very specific matchups to be effective.

There are like 7 monsters from the association who would defeat him. He's not carrying the hero association when he's that far down the ladder. Tatsumaki is absolutely needed here.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not even close. Bang is only good for fighting humanoids.
Which most of the MA executives are?

If you’re going by the typical definition of a humanoid, then
Gouketsu
Nyan
Homeless Emperor
The Two Ninjas
Gums
Fuhrer Ugly
Black Sperm/Golden Sperm

Are all humanoid opponents. Only Rover and EC are non humanoid Executives (coincidentally the only MA executives Bang has been placed up against, probably because Murata/ONE knew that the only way to have real tension in a Bang fight is to put him up against non-human opponents). And I guess ENW but that thing almost lost to base child emperor.

So Bang would fare just fine against the majority of Cadres/Cadre levek

For example Child Emperor can defeat anyone Bang can, but there are monsters Bang can't defeat that Child Emperor would be able to. By default there is no real reason to place Bang higher than Child Emperor.
You are grossly overrating child emperor, he would stand next to 0 chance against Gouketsu and Elder Centipede, EC of whom Bang looked strong AF against but I’ll address that down below:

Bang is absolutely no match for most high level dragons. He had no shot against Elder Centipede despite Bomb and Genos fighting with him, it also doesn't help that he's shown age.
Bang stood no chance against elder centipede? We reading the same manga? Bang and Bomb Shattered EC into smithereens, and Bang wasn’t even using his strongest technique which is the abandonment.

I’m not saying he would win, but Bang looked far better against EC than you give him credit for.

You know who would actually stand 0 chance against Elder Centipede? Child Emperor. He is a brain and nothing more.

There are like 7 monsters from the association who would defeat him. He's not carrying the hero association when he's that far down the ladder. Tatsumaki is absolutely needed here.
Okay, let’s look at Bang against the Cadres:

bang vs Fuhrer: lol
Bang vs Gums: lol
Bang vs Homeless Emperor: given that Bang can react to Rover’s light blasts, he shouldn’t have much trouble against HE. HE is essentially Rover lite but with much worse durability.
Bang vs ENW: a weird matchup so Bang probably loses
Bang vs EC: EC extreme diff
Bang vs Nyan: Bang high diff
Bang vs Rover: Rover
Bang vs Black Sperm: Black Sperm
Bang vs Gouketsu: either way

So I count only 5 monsters that if we’re generous, can high or extreme diff him. And frankly that’s just assuming Gums and Fuhrer who bang one shot, are just that much weaker than the rest.

You’re downplaying bang hard bro lol. In one of the audiobooks, Darkshine states that he stands no chance against Bang, and Darkshine is a mid/high dragon himself.

ZenZu

Which most of the MA executives are?

If you’re going by the typical definition of a humanoid, then
Gouketsu
Nyan
Homeless Emperor
The Two Ninjas
Gums
Fuhrer Ugly
Black Sperm/Golden Sperm

Are all humanoid opponents. Only Rover and EC are non humanoid Executives (coincidentally the only MA executives Bang has been placed up against, probably because Murata/ONE knew that the only way to have real tension in a Bang fight is to put him up against non-human opponents). And I guess ENW but that thing almost lost to base child emperor.

So Bang would fare just fine against the majority of Cadres/Cadre levek

You are grossly overrating child emperor, he would stand next to 0 chance against Gouketsu and Elder Centipede, EC of whom Bang looked strong AF against but I’ll address that down below:

Bang stood no chance against elder centipede? We reading the same manga? Bang and Bomb Shattered EC into smithereens, and Bang wasn’t even using his strongest technique which is the abandonment.

I’m not saying he would win, but Bang looked far better against EC than you give him credit for.

You know who would actually stand 0 chance against Elder Centipede? Child Emperor. He is a brain and nothing more.

Okay, let’s look at Bang against the Cadres:

bang vs Fuhrer: lol
Bang vs Gums: lol
Bang vs Homeless Emperor: given that Bang can react to Rover’s light blasts, he shouldn’t have much trouble against HE. HE is essentially Rover lite but with much worse durability.
Bang vs ENW: a weird matchup so Bang probably loses
Bang vs EC: EC extreme diff
Bang vs Nyan: Bang high diff
Bang vs Rover: Rover
Bang vs Black Sperm: Black Sperm
Bang vs Gouketsu: either way

So I count only 5 monsters that if we’re generous, can high or extreme diff him. And frankly that’s just assuming Gums and Fuhrer who bang one shot, are just that much weaker than the rest.

You’re downplaying bang hard bro lol. In one of the audiobooks, Darkshine states that he stands no chance against Bang, and Darkshine is a mid/high dragon himself.
Some of those might be humanoids but they possess hax which Bang has no answer for. You left out Phoenix Man btw, but since he's not a part of this thread w.e.

You're overhyping the shit out of Bang, who got tagged cleanly by Melzgard

And couldn't see Rover blitz right behind him.

He stands no chance against lightspeed Flash who is just on another level in terms of speed compared to these monsters, he gets his head taken off.

Abandonment is not a good point when he did a combined attack with Bomb with the sole intention of breaking through high level durability. You're blowing it way out of proportion, him being in that state doesn't guarantee better results against Elder Centipede at all, unless you're implying he was somehow holding back against that overgrown insect for what exactly? Heck the best he hoped for was giving his life up to allow the others to escape, he had no shot against Elder Centipede despite fighting alongside two other S rank level characters.

Bang is absolutely not behind Tatsumaki in the association. He hasn't done enough to separate himself from a lot of the S class, and he sure as hell is not above Flashy Flash who has by far the best feats aside from Tatsu. Bang belongs in the group below Flashy lumped in with Atomic. I can even make a case for Zombieman defeating Bang, he is way too susceptible to "bad" matchups.
Post automatically merged:

I'll give you the fact that it's hard to rank characters like Child Emperor, so I don't know exactly where to place him, but the point was Bang isn't defeating any one who Child Emperor can't defeat but Child Emperor can beat characters Bang couldn't. Child Emperor has one of the strongest attacks that exist in the show, he probably does more damage to Centichoro than Bang alone can do via millenium emperor nova, heck there's a chance he can take down Elder Centipede with it. He is also more well equipped to fight hax, like when he would have taken down ENW if not for the convenient enemy appearing in the middle of his battle, so what reason do I have to rank Bang above him other than favouritism and empty hype statements which nearly every one in the series gets anyways? The good thing about OPM is there are tons of feats to compare, so we don't need to rely on some bs vague statements and hype instances like in One Piece.

Last edited: