Status
Not open for further replies.
mad faxxx
i quite like the theory of some of the toby ropo joining either kids or laws crew. they alr submitted to kaido so if kaido falls u rlly think they gonna be their own captains again??? nah they gonna be sheeps looking for a sheperd
Ulti and Page One joining Kid would be dope honestly.

I think Page One got a decent screentime during the first acts, nas his relationship with Ulti, his sister, is pretty unique (this could possibly be the reason why they join Kid, apart from being attacked by Big Mom who supposed to be an ally)

Page One's design is too good to be wasted like that, and Ulti is too good of a character to be forgotten. Both are young and they look kinda lost in their life purposes

Ulti and Page One joining Kid would be dope honestly.

I think Page One got a decent screentime, nas his relationship with Ulti, his sister, is pretty unique (this could possibly be the reason why they join Kid, apart from being attacked by Big Mom who supposed to be an ally)

Page One's design is too good to be wasted like that, and Ulti is too good of a character to be forgotten
Lmao Kidd would literally strangle Ulti to death. No way he would be able to deal with her shit :kobeha:

Killer is awesome but with everything else you’re right. They need stronger crew mates but Oda is putting the SHC on the throne without any challenge against other SN. Bad writing
i feel like its the same thing with ace and the spade pirates. when ace joined the spade pirates basically became part of whitebeards crew and thus isnt relevant to ace at all except in the novels.

i feel like some of the supernova will have big roles in the final war and they will all be on luffy's side. but there are a few that i think wont show up
capone,apoo,hawkins
capone is enjoying life as a family man
apoo is weak willed
hawkins will be 50/50 depends on his cards

urouge we havent gotten anything as of yet so maybe final war potential drake is sword bonney has some secret purpose the supernova captain trio will deff be there and obviously their right hands

Yes, the SHs are much stronger than we thought. Only Luffy needed training to beat Kaido. That is understandable.
But, SHs are still levelling up, it means the upcoming arcs will have more crazy enemies (BB and his crew).
luffy did say his crew was gonna be every bit as good or better than shanks crew and in the story it is said shanks has the most balanced crew and highest average bouties. so its no surprise that the strawhats are this impressive where as big mom and kaido's crew look like every other pirate crew the captain hard carries their name and power

S

stealthblack

That pokemon hint makes no sense. If it's king hybrid, then why hi turns into that whatever pokemon mame. Put a bird pokemon vid.

But we all know IT's raizou vs fukurokuju chapter, and at beat kamazo vs hawkins. No way these battles are AFTER sanji and Zoro battles

Status
Not open for further replies.