Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Damm, what's with you and sanji? Aren't you supposed to be a zoro fan? Yet you talk more about sanji

Kinda sad tbh lmao, just do what everyone does and hype up your fav, if you really hated a character you wouldn't even mention him
Same reason why you candies won't shut up about ZKK even when no one's talking about it, the better question here is why do you keep quoting me?

It was my own conjecture. Queen was purely terrified of Big Mom

2nd paragraph, Queen has not used his swords vs Marco and Sanji. Queen is literally technology based, hence the perfect matchup for Sanji along with the connections to Judge.

King is literally a combo of everyone since he just scraps and has no technique
If you really base match ups on connections alone then sanji atleast clashing with king is really inevitable

I'm just talking about fighting styles, king flies and uses fire, queen uses swords and dirty tactics, it's just perfect for both zoro and sanji

If you really base match ups on connections alone then sanji atleast clashing with king is really inevitable

I'm just talking about fighting styles, king flies and uses fire, queen uses swords and dirty tactics, it's just perfect for both zoro and sanji
A Sanji vs King clash already happened and it's most likely not going to happen from this point on.

I based the Sanji matchup based on facts and what has happened added with connections as well and use that pattern to see how the fight will continue and end. Just like most people predicted before the match ups arose, because it was common sense that SvQ was the writing on the wall

Queen and Zoro have 0 similarities in any styles they use etc.When Queen attacked Zoro he didnt even use his sword

:josad:

Pero was a great vc too
Pedro or Perospero?

If it's Pedro I agree. There is no one close enough in the Minks to be a RHM to Neko in strength + leadership.
Plus Pedro was deadass serious just like most other Right Hands.

Perospero had no shot. I like the guy, but he just doesn't cut it with his level of strength and lack of respect from the other siblings.
Katakuri perfectly fits that role.

Well Sanji was Vice Captain of the Baratie so add him there too
:myman: