Fighting side by side isnt a tag team if the go for each opponent separately.

Queen's style has literally 0 to do with Zoro, benefits Zoro literally 0, Queen has literally everything to do with Sanji hence all the connections
Queen uses swords, usually strong opponents that uses swords always end up atleast clashing with zoro

Plus queen seem more durable than king tbh, big mom's sheer physical strength can't put him down

That's why I think it's gonna be a tag team fight, they'll switch opponents back and forth

He ate Fraud Fraud no Mi
His hints about the bite and sky splitting were legit tho
Post automatically merged:

Sanji gets caught by Black Maria and begs Robin for Help

Sanji Fans: Sanji Hype Gang... AMAZING CHAPTER... GODA
Yes, it is an amazing, but since you openly admit you didn't pay attention to wci I guess you don't really care about his development of traits that were brought up in WCI

Queen uses swords, usually strong opponents that uses swords always end up atleast clashing with zoro

Plus queen seem more durable than king tbh, big mom's sheer physical strength can't put him down

That's why I think it's gonna be a tag team fight, they'll switch opponents back and forth
Big Mom saw Queen as a joke and Queen was scared after his pathetic attempt at Big Mom.

Queen also hasnt even used his sword against Sanji or Marco. Queen is built for Sanji, connection is clear as day

King is built for Zoro. Though King is not a swordsman, he does actually use his sword and he's first mate. I.e First Mate vs First Mate battle.

His hints about the bite and sky splitting were legit tho
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it is an amazing, but since you openly admit you didn't pay attention to wci I guess you don't really care about his development of traits that were brought up in WCI
I just bring up hype hypocrisy. I dont know how anyone saw that as "hype". Got the hype tunnel vision.

Big Mom saw Queen as a joke and Queen was scared after his pathetic attempt at Big Mom.

Queen also hasnt even used his sword against Sanji or Marco. Queen is built for Sanji, connection is clear as day

King is built for Zoro. Though King is not a swordsman, he does actually use his sword and he's first mate. I.e First Mate vs First Mate battle.
His "pathetic" attempt knocked her out, he didn't even use his strongest form or even the strongest attack of his weakest form, he just headbutted her

Queen's swords were seen 3 chapters ago, he obviously will use them, plus sanji has potential connections to king too

Plus king's fighting style is just way too diverse, he is literally a combination of zoro and sanji

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Where was said that King is first-mate?
He's Kaido's strongest commander, just that.

First-mate/VC is different, just look how Zoro/Rayleigh/Ben are portrayed more close to their captains than King/Marco/Katakuri

I just bring up hype hypocrisy. I dont know how anyone saw that as "hype". Got the hype tunnel vision.
It is hype, for people who figured out how Oda writes sanji, people have to get that everytime sanji gets a "bad" moment on the surface, he gets a ridiculous amount of shine later on

So yeah,everytime you see sanji get a "bad" moment, know that he will definitely get his shine

His "pathetic" attempt knocked her out, he didn't even use his strongest form or even the strongest attack of his weakest form, he just headbutted her

Queen's swords were seen 3 chapters ago, he obviously will use them, plus sanji has potential connections to king too

Plus king's fighting style is just way too diverse, he is literally a combination of zoro and sanji
It was my own conjecture. Queen was purely terrified of Big Mom

2nd paragraph, Queen has not used his swords vs Marco and Sanji. Queen is literally technology based, hence the perfect matchup for Sanji along with the connections to Judge.

King is literally a combo of everyone since he just scraps and has no technique