Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti and Page One joining Kid would be dope honestly.

I think Page One got a decent screentime during the first acts, nas his relationship with Ulti, his sister, is pretty unique (this could possibly be the reason why they join Kid, apart from being attacked by Big Mom who supposed to be an ally)

Page One's design is too good to be wasted like that, and Ulti is too good of a character to be forgotten. Both are young and they look kinda lost in their life purposes
Stop, Ulti and P1 aren’t joining Kid’s crew. They have had literally no interactions with any Kid Pirate

You mean Queen right? Sanji vs King will never happen:ihaha:
It's zoro and sanji vs king and queen. Zoro will clash with king, sanji will clash with king

Why do you think Oda gave queen swords? Plus seing zoro overcome the oni virus through sheer will and finish off king while looking like a half demon while sanji overpowers king's flames and uses improved flames to finish off queen. Would be dope tbh

It's zoro and sanji vs king and queen. Zoro will clash with king, sanji will clash with king

Why do you think Oda gave queen swords? Plus seing zoro overcome the oni virus through sheer will and finish off king while looking like a half demon while sanji overpowers king's flames and uses improved flames to finish off queen. Would be dope tbh
what is it with people thinking it's going to be a tag team fight at any point. It will be Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

Poll time

Numbers are the biggest offender I believe, most people did not expect them to be one shot material for mid trio after their introduction

:pepecorn:
Yup, at this point I was convinced Oda was really trying to drive home how absolutely scary the BPs were after making the BMPs seem so unbeatable at WCI. Like 10 of these Oars sized giants all ranked under Jack, but have nothing to do with the F6. I was convinced this shit was gonna be absolutely bonkers.

Then...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.