General & Others Am I the only one waiting for only one thing: the end of Wano

J'ai hâte que Wano se termine et je suis sûr que je ne suis pas le seul à pouvoir enfin passer à autre chose et attaquer ce qui en vaut vraiment la peine : The Final War, The Shanks et BN Crew.

Wano est l'arc le plus décevant de la saga et ne sera jamais au-dessus d'un arc comme Enies Lobby ou Marineford.

Plusieurs points me font dire que l'arc est presque mauvais à sa manière :
-La longueur de l'histoire est très mal gérée on aurait pu imaginer que Dressrosa aurait servi d'exemple à l'auteur mais il faut croire que non. C'était aussi ma peur au début de l'arc, qu'avec un si grand nombre de personnages, l'auteur se perde. Bcp de partie trop longue et qui aurait pu être mieux géré comme la partie dans la prison d'Udon ou le Flashback qui était bcp trop long et casse la dynamique de l'arc, pour moi un flashback ne doit jamais faire plus de 2-3 chapitre quoi que ce soit son importance.
-Les personnages de Wano sont sûrement les plus fades de l'histoire, les fourreaux à part Kiku et Izo ne me touchent pas plus que ça, Orochi qui se présente comme un Spandam n2, Kaido qui est sûrement l'un des antagonistes. plus fade dans l'histoire, une brute sans cervelle qui passe du temps à se faire enfermer par des protas. L'équipage de Kaido est aussi lamentable, Calamities est fade, le seul que je trouve stylé était Jack mais bon il passe son temps en écran éteint. Les Tobi roppo bien qu'élégants étaient très peu développés. Et puis ne parlons pas des Chiffres qui ne sont là que pour servir de punching-ball aux protagonistes.
-Le truc qui me saoule le plus c'est qu'on ne sent jamais le mugis en vrai danger et pourtant il est dans un territoire à 2 yonkou, on peut critiquer Whole Cake Island comme on veut mais au moins dans cet arc il y avait de la tension.

Trust me you aren't the only one. Wano arc is the worst arc I have ever read in any work of fiction. The end of AOT and the end of Naruto is far mor enjoyable and better written than Wano. 120+ chapters of absolutely nothing happening. Just another arc where Oda strokes off to Luffy. Nothing about the void century, nothing about the world government, nothing about Wanos past and why it is closed off, nothing about Toki, nothing about ponegylph, instead it is just 120 chapters of Luffy stroke fest fairy tail power ups.

non t'est pas le seul; c éclaté wano (et surtout onigashima)

Like you said, not once did we see the Straw Hats in danger.
The one time we felt actual danger and consequences was in chapter 1014.
But for god knows what reason, Oda decided to get rid of that danger in the very next chapter, with Momo giving hope to the entire alliance.

Wano is a good arc overall. It was meant to constitute a masterpiece but heh Oda exaggerated in some points and the quality lowered, but it's undeniably perhaps the most exciting arc from a battle perspective and this site is full of battledome fanatics.

Trust me you aren't the only one. Wano arc is the worst arc I have ever read in any work of fiction. The end of AOT and the end of Naruto is far mor enjoyable and better written than Wano. 120+ chapters of absolutely nothing happening. Just another arc where Oda strokes off to Luffy. Nothing about the void century, nothing about the world government, nothing about Wanos past and why it is closed off, nothing about Toki, nothing about ponegylph, instead it is just 120 chapters of Luffy stroke fest fairy tail power ups.
I get its an exagration but bruh, only subhuman defends AOT ending especially when ch121 was the highest quality chapter of a manga period and the bar is not even close.

its kinda ironic that naruto ending does indeed turn out to be better than any other manga ending ever.

Wano is a good arc overall. It was meant to constitute a masterpiece but heh Oda exaggerated in some points and the quality lowered, but it's undeniably perhaps the most exciting arc from a battle perspective and this site is full of battledome fanatics.
I enjoy Wano, especially onigashima, but still think WCI is the stronger arc

Last edited: