Status
Not open for further replies.
Does being a Kid fan naturally mean you are anti Sanji, Law, Zoro, Luffy?
Since Sanji kinda will surpass Kid after we find out he has CoC
Zoro scarred Kaido
Law is better in every way
And Luffy is the MC and PK already
I don’t see Kidd fans being anti anyone. I rarely see Kidd fans go out of their way to call out or bash other characters unless it’s a response to someone else bashing Kidd because for some odd reason Luffy fans and especially Zoro fans hate him so damn much lol. Sanji and Law fans don’t really hate though. Except for @Chrono

I don’t see Kidd fans being anti anyone. I rarely see Kidd fans go out of their way to call out or bash other characters unless it’s a response to someone else bashing Kidd because for some odd reason Luffy fans and especially Zoro fans hate him so damn much lol. Sanji and Law fans don’t really hate though. Except for @Chrono
I‘m a Zoro fanboy and love Kid
:sweat:

I don’t hate Kid anymore. I blame Reddit for wanking him above Luffy, and then for Oda to deliver Sasaki level feats from him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol you just saw toph bakidou and the unworthy hating on kidd here today pantheos even talked about banning toph for hating on kidd while wanking sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.