Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoro cut off a piece of King's mask and he's blond, so King is Sora's brother and Sanji's uncle.
:endthis:
Dude that makes sense, think with me..

Judge, before marrying Sora, having children and bringing Germa to how it looks currently, he was a scientist in "MADS"

If he married Sora, there must be a good reason and Judge knew that.

Sora Lunarian confirmed, Sanji is growing wings because the Raid Suit messed with his dormant DNA
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Zoro and Sanji are gonna defeat King and Queen in 1 chapter

just like the F6 went down, just like Jack and Perospero went down

it is what it is

we're back in the Luffy show

:kayneshrug:
Zoro and Sanji aren't going to get 1 chapter when Jimbei and Robin got like 1 and a half chapters. Actually Robin technically got 2 chapters. I predict 3-4 chapters. if this fight really is a 2v2 situation.

Zoro and Sanji aren't going to get 1 chapter when Jimbei and Robin got like 1 and a half chapters. Actually Robin technically got 2 chapters. I predict 3-4 chapters. if this fight really is a 2v2 situation.
Zoro and Sanji already got a few chapters against King and Queen tho, that's my point.

I think when we go back to them, each character will get 1 chapter and that's it.

That's the same formula Oda has been using for a while.

Starts a match-up, shows a few starting things, cuts back to watch other stuff go down, after a few chapters comes back, we see the characters are damaged and have been going for a while, and we see the final moments of the battle.

I think it will be the same here.

Unconfirmed Spoilers

Part 1

~Focus of the Chapter is mostly Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

~Minor focus on Hiyori. She is on the live floor dressed in a mask and samurai clothing. She took out a few fodder but was rescued by Hyogoro when she was distracted by Zoro and King's fight.

~ Sanji vs Queen dialogue focuses around Germa, Judge, and Sora.

~ Zoro's dialogue with King is rather minimal but King does reference that he's fought someone with similar techniques to Zoro. Many fans will believe he's referring to Ushimaru.

~ King's Hybrid Form is revealed. King heard Jack was defeated and decided to go into this form. He has hands down the best hybrid form of wano. For a similar look, he looks very similar to pell but with double wings, an even larger flame on his back, slimmer, and what seems to be a permanent fire sword. Essentially a demon.

~ Queen says something that could possibly end the Zoro vs Sanji debate. Fans will not expect it.

~ Queen remembers Sora from his days at Mads. He also remembers how she died.

Part 2

~ King ruthlessly targets Zoro's left side because he's blind. Some may consider King's fighting style dishonorable. He uses 3 named techniques this chapter. The first one is a fiery sword technique that nearly decapitates Zoro and cuts through onigashima's castle, the second one uses both of his talons then wings to shred through Zoro's defense(sends him flying away and stabs him), the third one is a relentless slew of sword strikes that Zoro blocks but the strength of the attack seems to almost break his arm which King follows it up with a fiery round house kick that looks like a much bigger version of diable jambe.

~ Sanji is caught off guard by Queen mentioning his mother's name. Queen uses 2 named attacks this chapter. One being a pun of his rather over the top personality. After catching Sanji off guard, he wraps his bionic hands around him and and jumps into the sky. He then uses Brachio Bomber that nearly makes Sanji go unconscious. Queen calls Sanji slippery for lessening the blow at the last second. He also poisons Sanji with poisonous gas from his mouth then uses his neck like a continuous whip to seemingly crack Sanji's ribs. Looks similar to the attack Kaku uses on Zoro.

~ Zoro and Sanji take a lot of damage this chapter but they also dish out some attacks that affect both king and queen.

~ Return of Ichi & Ni Gorillia + A New Technique & Daishinkan, Return of Sanji's Anti Matter Kick Course, and a New Technique.

~ The chapter ends with Zoro and Sanji smiling while on laying flat on their back. Sanji looks to be burning slightly. hell's memories? Zoro also may be going Asura next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.