Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how Zoro fights King if it isn't close quarters area, seems like he'll be a sitting duck.
Not really… King has no attacks that can do shit to Zoro from long range too… Its not like throwing fire balls at Zoro from long range will matter to Zoro who cut up Kaido and Big mom’s fire attacks like they were nothin

King will use the open space to dodge sure, but he too literally cant do shit to Zoro unless he comes down to actually attack close range

I

Indigo

Nothing actually implies Zoro vs King is next chapter. Oda has had skirmishes with characters done before. Sanji vs Queen will happen before the end of this fight lol, it's standard for this series.

I would not be surprised that these 2 fights last longer than we think (i.e., like the Yonko) and we just keep getting scenes like this sprinkled throughout the next 7-8 chapters, THEN the remainder of their fights happen. Queen first, King second. We all know how this goes.
It is, people are so dumb.

Sanji vs Queen already got one chapter earlier before Zoro was cured.

So now Oda is only matching things up by giving Zoro one chapter versus King.

Queen is going down first and then King.

That's how it works.

:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Zoro did so much damage with Roof 5 clouds would weaken then. Plus his Regen kicked in

There has been like 20 min between with Yamato and now Luffy fighting Kaido and only now we see Clouds weaken
You hit a wall 10 times and it only starts falling only after the 8th or 9th hit, does that mean the previous ones didn't matter?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido is heavily nerfed due to lifting Onigashima. Zoro is talking about dying to King. Take your L again.
Zoro is likely not even fully recovered man. Meanwhile he is tackling King who for all we know is not a massive weakling compared to Kaido himself. Not sure how you derive that headcanon.

Confirmed ?
Looks awesome :amazing::amazing:

The line of Zoro and King are so weird lol!

And lmao all luffy fans and kaido fans who told me kaido is above 80% : "Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable." :kobeha::kobeha:

Next time just believe me!
He is getting tired but his HP bar is probably almsot full

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
NERFED BASE KAIDO, after carrying an island on his back and being the only one to leave the roof after defeating the opponents.
:goyea::goyea::goyea:
I was wondering about kaido's BASE, it wasn't so good on the roof, but now we have proof that he nerfed himself while levitating the island, nerfed himself so as not to kill the SNS;

Is Kaido the closest thing to a father figure you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.