Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zoro didn't do more damage than Luffy.
Again nothing in the manga suggests he did, Luffy has been delivering hits on Kaido since 1000, had a 20 min 1v1 against him, Zoro ddelivered three hits on Kaido.
Two of them dealing no more damage than a elephant gun did, so unless you think Asura did as much damage as Red Roc, Kong Gatling and Luffy's CoC punches which is absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical.
That's 100 percent cap kaido even disagrees with you since he literally tells luffybhis fighting style is trash. Hell before luffy got advanced coc he stated that his attacks were still superficial.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lebrent was right, people were going to powerscale based on breathing :milaugh:
More like Kaido’s ability to hold up Onigashima is failing in real time with Yamato even commenting that Kaido is running out of stamina despite being a mythical Zoan lol. I think Whitebeard the strongest Yonko fought at Marineford with a hole in his heart for longer than Kaido the supposed endurance beast can endure mosquito bites from tweens lol. Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 fucking days.

The last argument that placed Kaido above any Admiral-that they simply couldn’t kill him and he would use his stamina to outlast them and defeat them when they ran out of stamina-is now debunked as Kaido apparently has equivalent stamina to a morbidly obese pregnant woman.

Inb4 @Fuji and his band of idiots invade the thread to try and justify Kaido the mythical Zoan having worse stamina than a competitive hot dog eater.

I get that, but kaido is basically just forcing himself to lift onigashima which just wastes his own energy, he doesn't even have to do it, he could just drop onigashima now and fully focus on his fight

He's not even being nerfed with good reasons here
Yeah i totally agree with that, why in 20 years kaido didn't do that ? but now in a war where it's wasting his power ? and to bring it above wano ?

ZKK is not a dumb theory, Oda is making a way for that. Now Zoro is outside vs King ...

Ok so my List of L'S is valid.
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest.
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form.
3. Asura kills Kaido.
4. Current Zoro = Kaido.
5. Zoro will never fight King.
6. Law did not teleport Zoro from Hakai.
7. Carrot joins the crew.
8. Wings refers only to Sanji and not Zoro.
9. All Stars don't have hybrid forms.
Fixed

I hope the community gives up the term Adv CoC soon. It ain't Advanced CoC. It's just coating the same old CoC imbued into your attacks to strengthen them. Pretty similar to CoA. We might also see some form of CoO based CoC too honestly. And then finally, Adv CoC. I believe that we'll get a distinct Adv CoC in the future for sure, one which would be very different from CoA and CoO.

Status
Not open for further replies.