Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I hope the community gives up the term Adv CoC soon. It ain't Advanced CoC. It's just coating the same old CoC into your attacks to strengthen them. Pretty similar to CoA. We might also see some form of CoO based CoC too honestly. And then finally, Adv CoC. I believe that we'll get a distinct Adv CoC in the future for sure, one which is different from CoA and CoO at all.
Been saying this from the very beginning. What we're seeing isn't an advanced form COC; it's just an advanced application of it.

I'm a bit surprised that Marco didn't go up on the roof yet to check the Momotaro box.

Maybe Oda is planning another Dressrosa? Luffy does a round of G4, then runs out of haki just before KKG and Marco stalls Kaido for those 10 minutes?

Meh, it would be too repetitive.
this arc gona end sooner than all fan are thinking, no place for any momotaro shit theory, only ZKK cuz will be very short but epic. Of course Luffy will have a clear 1 vs 1 vs Kaido first.

Zoro recognizing that King might actually kill him? Damn. I wish Sanji's fight had the same sense of danger, but it looks like they're both kidding.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
King is blond and very angry at Zoro for reveal part of his face, pretty interesting to get the story of King and his clan. Seems like he has blond hair. Sanji regular dad? xD.

So many fighters running free and in health, something must happen, I can't see that Oda don't do it on purpose. Either a comeback of Jack+Flying six or a new fraction shows up like the Big mom pirates or navy.
its confirmed blonde??

Kaido already running out of stamina? What? The Admirals can fight for 10 days but Kaido can’t fight rookies for an hour?

Isn’t Kaido supposed to be a mythical Zoan with great stamina? Damn, even Doflamingo never showed a stamina limit in Dressrosa like Kaido is now.

I guess when your rival is a 68 year old morbidly obese woman who spent her entire Pirate career being pregnant, nobody should expect you to have even Doflamingo level stamina. Kaido truly is pathetic as a villain lol.
Are you bad at biology or something? When Admirals fought for 10 days, their stamina didn't stay at 100% throughout, naturally your stamina is going to decrease...And Kaido is still fighting...almost as if you don't bother to read and just want to 'agenda' piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.