Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The korean text has one stuff that Redon's text leaves out

this one

* Only King Arm becomes a pterosaur and slashes indiscriminately.

So King can do partial transformations? :steef:

This man has achieved DF mastery, he's 100% awakened :steef:
Best part he tank a insane attack from Zoro again, our boy still getting Ws over Ws

:steef::steef:

Weaker Onigiri one shot Killer and King still rocking around and im still expect for him to pull out extrem insane feats together with Zoro.
He put them for some reason out of the castle, since the castle wouldn´t survive the big upcoming clash with mountain-island lvl slashes...
:steef:

King is blond and very angry at Zoro for reveal part of his face, pretty interesting to get the story of King and his clan. Seems like he has blond hair. Sanji regular dad? xD.

So many fighters running free and in health, something must happen, I can't see that Oda don't do it on purpose. Either a comeback of Jack+Flying six or a new fraction shows up like the Big mom pirates or navy.
You couldn't see oda offscreening Jack and pero but he did lol now you back Trusting oda just like that??? Dark times headed for you yet again you never learn :pepehands:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The thing with King using only one hand is, so far Jack had a weird hybrid, now King do something crazy too and Queen is overall weird with his hybrid. The case is all three seems to have great controll with their zoan df.
@ArturCantSpeakJapanese I know BM had a special hybrid too, but that only do a drug and she couldn´t transform part of her body, otherwise she would make the spider underbody away.

The case is that all calamity(King at most) show insane good zoan controll, King to a point where we see such a thing for the firsttime and Jack hybrid was unique too.

Don´t be surprise if King get "defeated" next chapter and Queen 1029. It is already weird that Oda let the last fight end before Sanji battle, usually that never happen that Zoro end his fight first.
It seems like Oda is heading to something, he going to show how Luffy beat Kaido too in chapter 1030.
And then boom, based on Yuderon chapter 1031 going to be named to Disaster at most, nothing fits more then Kaido and his three calamity showing off awakening. Alone the fact that a health Yamato go to the dome, that King go outside of the island and Queen in the middle, I can see a twist soon. I expect this scenarios:
-1028: King get defeated(half Queen battle)
-1029 Queen get defeated(half Kaido fight)
-1030 Kaido get defeated(chapter ends with a plottwist)
-1031 Kaido and his Disasters using awakening and the tension became better with the danger feeling.

That is my expect, this would explain why he offscreen Jack and now rushing the pace.

King burning the flower capital who is linked to the great large wildfire in Japan fits into his character.
And Zoro will get his shine moment against his form.
I’d leave the forum if king gets defeated next chapter

"Larrot's role obviously isn't finished this arc."
Her role was to ignore the StrawHats objective and lose like a useless pet to Pero. Sure, this rabbit will fight one of the Ten Titanic Captains of Blackbeard. ( Also she will need to have full moon and clear skies)

Yamato has more moments/connection with Luffy in ~40 chapters than Larrot in more than 200 chapters.

:milaugh:
LMAO, imagine if Carrot joins, "nope sorry Luffy, we gotta reschedule, it is cloudy tonight" :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.