Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So luffy wants to go solo against kaido? Idk, seems reckless to me, at this point Kaido's a Madara 2.0...then again maybe not, he still has weaknesses like, sharp objects, Adcoc and...fire? He can be burnt as far as i remember, Madara was basically on God mode, until he died to a zetsu:whitepress:, let's hope Oda isn't taking Kaido down that road, because so far he hasn't been slowing down and he isn't going down at all, this guy has been fighting several strong people and is still fine, idk how luffy is gonna solo this guy, he'd better have something up his sleeve because Adcoc wasn't enough last time, we'll see how it goes.

well is not like Sharp thinks that can make a body fleshes that can regenerate after, a Punch or kicks with CoC can damage the organs,bones or even Musculature.

Thats why i thinks that is mading Kaidou weaker.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Of course people downplay Marco as he lost without even doing much to the King. Isn't it the same reason Katakuri got downplayed because he lost (not even a proper loss) to Luffy who was outperformed by everyone including gifters (batman) in wano.
Downplay? I don't know how active you were during WCI or how much time you spend in the VS section, but I still remember arguing with hordes of people who were saying Katakuri would beat Rayleigh at the time of WCI. I was also among the people who actively argued that Katakuri's loss was forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.