Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmaster named attacks is our bible
My man. :cheers:

Sanji was ok and back to fighting. He jokes about begging to King as Kizaru to Macro when they attack them.

Sanji been fighting 3 YCs including King on his own while swordsman need Drake to attack Apoo while he is hold back by Hybrid Drake.

Sanji is above likes of the swordsman. He isn't begging as Zoro begging King here :kayneshrug:.
Look, it's Moe, everybody! :ihaha:

I mistook you for a fodder and nearly did not reply, Moe. You ought to work on your personality, you know that? You're so bland, people might think you're a complete nobody. :shame:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji was ok and back to fighting. He jokes about begging to King as Kizaru to Macro when they attack them.

Sanji been fighting 3 YCs including King on his own while swordsman need Drake to attack Apoo while he is hold back by Hybrid Drake.

Sanji is above likes of the swordsman. He isn't begging as Zoro begging King here :kayneshrug:.
Moe
Post automatically merged:

Who?

Interesting spoilers to start off with, but at this point, Drake vs Apoo should have been over for a long time now. They have got to be doing something else.

I'm very interested to see King's hair color and Zoro's new attack as it's bound to be cool.

Also, I guess it's time for Yamato and Momo to head back downstairs or something if this is truly thr start of Luffy's final 1v1 with Kaido.

Pell at best has access to the same DF book as Sanji and could've made that statement base on fruits listed there, at the end of the day he is a Paradise guard and not someone like Vegapunk so he isn't a final authority on DFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.