Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
this is based on the assumption that kizaru is the fastest fighter when the fastest thing he has shown is teleportation by materialization of photons... if he was "light speed".. Marco would have stood no chance

katakuri.. he is quick to catch up to gear 2 or out maneuver it.. but his evasive abilities are insane.. and he's able to evade practically some of the fastest or the fastest attacks in one piece..
It's not necessarily light speed, but he is the fastest character in the verse. And Marco kept up with him without any sign of struggle during Marineford.

You think that Snakeman attacks are one of the fastest attacks in One Piece where there is really no other evidence outside of Katakuri dodging them which point to that. I don't really think Snakeman is faster than Marco tbh. It's comparable at the very least based on the stuff he showed at Marineford - blocking Yasakani no Magatama from nowhere, being able to kick Kizaru and Aokiji pretty easily and saving Luffy from Akainu. If I remember correctly, one of the data books also pointed at him being one of the fastest characters in the series. I'm not really sure about that though.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jew, we talked about this. Don't be a simp as betacuck. Moe is on Youtube. Not here. Your talking nonsense of a fodder again. No wonder your comebacks and Head Piece get debunked easily. You need help, bruh. Get therapy for you and I am sure Head Piece not be a factor unless your stupidity stops it as everyone see this in you :kayneshrug:.
@Jew D. Boy didn't he call you crane before but now he's calling Crane you and i am confused

No 'Ws and Ls', kid. Zolo struggling after you guys put Zoro can one-shot YCs and now it debunked again as ZKK is debunked. No Head Piece as that is issue your toxic group have.

We know Sanji is able to fight off 3 YCs on his own to Zolo who need help in teams to fight off Apoo and can't even knock him out lol.
Lanji should go back in the kitchen where he belongs, to cook zoro some food like an okama he is

Status
Not open for further replies.