Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never denied Zoro feats on this chapter on King, but denying ZKK and that headcannon toxic group put that Zoro can 'one-shot' an YC, but struggling with same one. Nothing wrong about telling those not to believe in headcannon.
I know how you feel, I just avoid doing so, because it's useless to talk to stubborn people, they believe what they believe, true or false, it doesn't matter to them, as long it helps keep them engaged i guess, let them have their fun, otherwise than that, don't hassle yourself :kata:

I mean Luffy is fighting Kaido one on one while Zoro is struggling to fight YCs you guys talked about one point saying Zoro can 'one-shot' them. He isn't one-shotting them, so why wouldn't Luffy not one-shot Zoro after splitting skies as Yonko do?
Luffy would be struggling as well vs King, you know axe power can take even on stronger player. Luffy would have had an hard time vs King especially with someone like King that doesnt care at all about style honor. By the way a good reminder from the 5SN in the rooftop only Luffy lost to Kaido the other player didnt. Zoro case was Hakkay which include an other Yonko. But keep crying :milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.