Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are 28 and you are saying phrases like "Momo is big ass dragon now", "Momo isn't 8 anymore" as if you are still 13 watching Power Rangers? What kind of grown ass man says stuff like that? You are older than me. You are getting excited over the most childish aspects of One Piece and trying to justify lazy ass childish writing. Momo "being a big ass dragon" doesn't make it okay for Oda to waste chapter after chapter of Momo holding some stupid flame cloud to hold up ogishma. That is no different than what Oda did previously with Momo and Yaamto running around doing absolutely nothing, just fighting fodder. Is the same plot device Oda used in Dressrosa with the Birdcage having everyone like Zoro and Kinemon pushing the stupid bird cage. Yall get excited over the most trivial childish stuff.
Why are you getting so incensed over what someone else enjoys lol? How does it hurt you or your experience (or dissatisfaction) of the story? You do realize that your POV isn't something that everyone shares right? Just let the guy be.

Or you choose to continue and create wars with people. You should do some inward reflection LOL.

1. You accuse everyone of being an alt account
2. You make things up.
3. Create additional toxicity among the users of this forum hence the war between you and all the users rage on.

It's the cycle of Pan D A Man wars
Maybe because you guys talk like 'Moe' on your toxic side when you talk to me. If you don't want me to see you as same, don't talk same pattern again and again. You make it easy on yourself especially getting debunked back and forth as this chapter shows.

Wasn't toxic side that time saying King was 'background' and 'one-shot' and you guys try to headcannon saying Zoro will never be in issues as Sanji, but yet he got put on a crossed and bandaged up as a meme and is now begging King to not drop him and have a sword before dying. Your hpocrisy is bad on you guys especially Sanji never got knockout by King and been fighting him awhile even in 3 vs 1 fight after Macro wasn't fighting there.

Kaido tanked it and one-shot Zoro. Enma got into scales, not his own power and got saved from Hakai, he never stopped or tanked that. You guys on head piece on that talk.
You mean when we were calling him Ling the Lildlire? Some of us, yeah so what, he deserved it, Zoro came back from all the feats on the roof and King did and said nothing, at the time.

Now we are seeing he is a badass and powerful, which I guess was evident when he knocked out Sanji. I know you want to deny that happened but it's there plain as day, when he woke up so many things had happened, King wasn't even in the same area, he was patrolling the sky with underlings. Sanji raidsuit saved him from being split in half but he did pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.