Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That is his username though. How that 'smartass'? Want me called him either 'Jew' or 'Boy' or say his full name 'Jew D. Boy'. This isn't trolling. I am asking you how to talk to him since your saying I can't say his penname?
Don’t call random people Jew because 90% of us are going to misinterpret that. You’ve already been reported for racial slurs and it’s only because I know you , I know it wasn’t your intention.
Referring to the user — the account — as Jew, JDB, Jew D Boy, Jew, etc is all pretty common on the site.

Nah begging is Sanji calling out to robin Zoro said he would rather die in a sword fight as opposed as how king was trying to throw him out the window
He is unable to fight women, but not case of Zoro who start begging the moment King is preventing him falling and got hurt by him. He isn't begging when fighting 3 YCs on his own, but Zoro starts begging the moment King got a hit on him.

Don’t call random people Jew because 90% of us are going to misinterpret that. You’ve already been reported for racial slurs and it’s only because I know you , I know it wasn’t your intention.
Referring to the user — the account — as Jew, JDB, Jew D Boy, Jew, etc is all pretty common on the site.
Thank you. That what I am asking truthfully. Idk why you think I am trolling about it especially you probably know how they acting if they trying to report me for saying member's name.

I will call him JDB then. Is that better then? I won't called anyone that as long they stop on 'Moe' talk. It's not helping anyone on that talk either.

Most reasonable Mod award goes to... TAC.

Idk King and Queen have been portrayed as pretty much equal to me if we go by pure manga standards so far. They shit on each other, got 2v1 by Marco, always side by side, one is never hyped over the other they both have their special physiologies

The only piece of evidence I see that puts King above Queen is that Kaido brought him to Marineford only from VC

Of course it could be because they were the only ones who could fly over there but nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.