Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean same issues on 'saNjI bEggiNG to kINg' as toxic group talking about it on him, but now it back on Zoro having issues as he begs King. You can't denied toxic group had this on them after talking about it for months on another character :kayneshrug:.
So sanji begging king to stop is same as this? When did zoro said stop? Sanji wasnt strong enough to stop it so he begs king:kayneshrug:

So sanji begging king to stop is same as this? When did zoro said stop? Sanji wasnt strong enough to stop it so he begs king:kayneshrug:
Sanji tanked that attack and was fine. We have Zoro asking King to give him his swords before dying. How is that not begging by Zoro? Sanji fought same guy later in 3 vs 1 to YCs while Zoro starts begging moment he got hurt by King.

What is this shit now??
I can' t believe ppl made this interpretation up based on that one line from the spoiler.

How is that 'begging for death'??
Is Zoro badly wounded or something?! No, the fight has just f.ing started, why should he f.ing beg to be killed?!

The headcanon of those haters is beyond imagination!
Let’s not act like this is the first time people jump in conclusion from the spoilers.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is there any probability that King is a woman? it would be an interesting plot.

Queen = Man and King = Woman
Nika can be rearranged to Kina.

King - Kina - Kuina.

:watchout:

Queen = Ku-in-na is officially dead but now we have this!

:king::queenhear:

:lulz::fransuper::sanmoji::ace::stealthblack::finally:

:fujilaugh::usosmug::saden::queenhear:

Seriously though, I really like the idea of King being a woman all along ironically but doesn't King have a male voice? Well I guess it could be due to his or "her" race? For them to sound masculine despite potentially being female? I was hoping for Kaido to have a female commander, Yamato would have been perfect if she was actually on Kaido's side ofc, but there may be hope with King? Maaaaaybe?

:luuh::zorothink::king::neesama:

Random fact: We don't have an official "World's Strongest Woman" title and thus title holder in One Piece either! World's Strongest Swordswoman too? Or is the WSS title gender inclusive/not gender exclusive?

:milaugh::cantseeme::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

What is this shit now??
I can' t believe ppl made this interpretation up based on that one line from the spoiler.

How is that 'begging for death'??
Is Zoro badly wounded or something?! No, the fight has just f.ing started, why should he f.ing beg to be killed?!

The headcanon of those haters is beyond imagination!
Exactly, this is supposed to be badass, same like when he faced Mihawk to get an scar on his torso rather than his back. Sanji stans are just desperate because Sanji literally cried that King should stop what he was doing with him. :willsmith::hihihi:

I only remember they called me that when I said no to 'ZKK' and after that say 'Moe' because I choose not to believe in your headcannon. Thinking I hate character, when I am being honest and canon on him facing YCs, but I was called 'Moe' for saying that talk.
There fellow user of said forum is the underlying issue. No other Sanji stan is at war with 15-20 users, right now you are the only one, instead of either ignoring or debating, you keep putting gasoline on the fire with your replies, from manys POVs your comments aim at getting an angry response from someone and you feed back into it. Very similar to True God Moe, hence why people call you Moe.

My advice want people to stop calling you Moe, ignore them and state your true opinion instead of putting gasoline on the fire and making accusations at everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.