Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ultimately, before his final 1 on 1 with Kaido, we can tell that Luffy got 3 main power-ups ever since Oda's statement about wondering how Luffy would defeat Kaido

> Future sight
> Advanced armament
> Advanced color of conqueror

With Oda using the gauntlet battle that Kaido had against the scabbards, the SNs and Yamato to weaken him. Guess that ultimately, this was part of the solution Oda found to make Luffy win his 1 on 1 while at the same time staying realistic in terms of power level(Kaido is the strongest current top tier, so it was necessary to weaken him to make Luffy's future top tier battles more interesting)

I also think that Luffy will have much better G4 control, likely related to his haki mastery, with Oda also likely showing a hint of a new power-up, that will be more expanded on in his future top tier battles
Basically what i predicted years ago. Also main villians has been having awakening since Dressrosa. So how exactly will Luffy put him down without killing him.

Kat-Unbeatable record and touching back

Kaido - 1 v 1 and can't die. How will Luffy solve the 2nd thing

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1b647e4327863a44bcf330cd646b8e16/tumblr_pljqz9g07u1txozz2o1_1280.png

Unless you are Kaido, Oda cares about height, although even Arlong would survive IRL a 10km fall.

I'm still seeing some chapters before the wings winning their match. This is more like setting up their own/proper scenario for the fight. So yeah, no way Zoro's finishing the next chapter or something, and before Sanji like you said. Oda gives SHs fights better treatment.
So every Dino user is a Dragon and Kaido is a fish ? Got it

Oda is really settling Zoro and Sanji to be the strongests in this raid.

After the feats Zorogot in the rooftop, he stills struggling a lot against King, and not the "Zoro one shot Calamities" Zorotards claimed.

Thats Oda saying "Don't understimate Kaido's main Commanders"

Everyone in Onigashima knows how much of a big deal is defeating King and Queen, Zoro and Sanji will come at the top by the end of this arc. Dude these are 1.390 Billion and 1.320 Billion bounty dudes.

Struggling? When did king even hurt Zoro?

Right now the current ranking for YC1s given all the data from this poll and the one I just posted (hundreds of votes total) is:

Ben Beckman > King > Katakuri > Marco.
(full stat breakdown coming later)

Please vote in my poll, I don't want Marco to be last.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/poll-yc1-consensus-ranking-please-read.17822/
The top YC1 probably will not change but Marco, King, and Katakuri are all in a pretty close race for weakest Yc1

Status
Not open for further replies.