Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking Kaido releasing the clouds might be the fights tension builder (if not awakening).
The tension builder will be when he gets sent flying off of Onigashima crashing into Wano. That is 100% happening, as Oda is just recycling Dressrosa tropes (Birdcage/Flying Island).

Then the Wano citizens will panic when Kaido is walking around.

Oden Nitoryu was a homage to Oden, not his strongest move. You guys just make up whatever you want.
Tf are you talking about? Oden Nitoryu is clearly the strongest move they have.

Now that I think about it
Marco fanboys like to exaggerate "Marco is healing the whole floor while fighting the calamities".
Just like Kaido fanboys like to exaggerate "Kaido is lifting Onigashima while he fights the entire time"

But people forget
Doffy still puts the Birdcage even after being Gamma Knife-ed by Law. Even after being beaten around by first round of Boundman.

The difference is, nobody said that the birdcage is getting weaker / slower even after GK or Boundman.
While now, Kaido not injured lethally yet, not beaten to a pulp yet, but the cloud that carrying Onigashima is getting weaker.

Doffy's stamina > Kaido's.

I think law will leave the fight like Yamato leave the fight against Kaido. But that’s just my opinion.
He will soon
Law has nothing to do with BM
His role would be to save alliance in case onigashima is destroyed or to save civilians if onigashima or it rummbles starts to fall down

Law will use his Last tricks to hurt bm then lose,
Kidd vs Linlin starts... which will end with kidd sending Linlij down or temporarily KO her with a powerful adcoc /awakening punches

At thf same time, luffy sends kaido down, away from onigashima

Kingu the KING of the SKIES
Lower your expectation.
Look at what happened to Jack. Jack actually had bigger hype than King during his 2015 debut and now look at what Oda has done to him.

Sooner people accept that Oda isn't the same writer he used to be 5 or 6 years ago, the better.
Oda can't do justice to his characters.

2015 Jack into last week Jack.
Mysterious Kyoshiro into Kinemon fanboy.
2015 Kaido into taking hostage Kaido.
2011 Big Mom into Big Meme.
MF Akainu into worrying Akainu.
And the list goes on.

Now that I think about it
Marco fanboys like to exaggerate "Marco is healing the whole floor while fighting the calamities".
Just like Kaido fanboys like to exaggerate "Kaido is lifting Onigashima while he fights the entire time"

But people forget
Doffy still puts the Birdcage even after being Gamma Knife-ed by Law. Even after being beaten around by first round of Boundman.

The difference is, nobody said that the birdcage is getting weaker / slower even after GK or Boundman.
While now, Kaido not injured lethally yet, not beaten to a pulp yet, but the cloud that carrying Onigashima is getting weaker.

Doffy's stamina > Kaido's.
yamato thinks so but it's not true kaido is far from giving all out

Status
Not open for further replies.