Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Commanders are definitely a different level from the other commanders, You can't tell me Jack or Queen is pressing Zoro like this. "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you"?? Sheesh must be a tough fight for Zoro cause we've never seen Zoro say some shit like this unless it was Mihawk or Kuma.

Wait wait where's the development of Hawkins vs Killer? I wanna see Killer being developed against such a cunning opponent can i see a tactical fight instead of haki dick measuring please

1st Commanders are definitely a different level from the other commanders, You can't tell me Jack or Queen is pressing Zoro like this. "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you"?? Sheesh must be a tough fight for Zoro cause we've never seen Zoro say some shit like this unless it was Mihawk or Kuma.
Heh, but Zoro didn't had any 1vs1 against a respectably strong opponent like King either where he had a chance to win, Luffy vs Cracker looks the same initially, even after he beat Doflamingo easier, then Katakuri brings things even further. Even Sanji faced stronger opponents than Zoro for the most part of the post-timeskip and in a higher amount (mostly because of Whole Cake.)

Last edited:
:laughmoji:

Imagine being a kidd fan and come here to make fun of others! Still waiting since 2007 that kidd gonna do something except talking L even against this swordsman of RHP :
Classic Zoro fan. Shit on other characters all week long but the minute someone makes fun of their favorite they immediately get sensitive lol
Reggie acting tough as shit on WG but he goes and cries and begs Redditor for likes
"Please Oda don't turn Kid into Luffy's cheerleader" :pepehands:
I was joking about that Kidd line when the spoilers first came out on here too chill out lol.
I made one semi joking Reddit comment and I’m “begging for likes”. You Zoro fans are sensitive as hell lol

Heh, but Zoro didn't had any 1vs1 against a respectably strong opponent like King either, Luffy vs Cracker looks the same initially, even after he beat Doflamingo easier, then Katakuri brings things even further. Even Sanji faced stronger opponents than Zoro for the most part of the post-timeskip and in a higher amount
Well idk if Zoro would struggle against Vergo, Doflamingo would have beat his ass probably, Cracker would press him forsure. Daifuku and Oven? I don't think their any better than Kamazo did against Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.