Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Queen pushed Luffy and Zoro at the same time :D , Queen cracked BM's skill using his brachio bomber :D King doesn't has better feats than that. some weird Zoro and Sanji fans have their own reality and see the word through rose-tinted glasses. smh

Hey I dont mind that scenario. Zoro casually tanking a King’s beak dive without raidsuit? That’s a win for me if anything :pepedoffy:
Yeah its a win if thats what happened, but Zoro acknowledged he was potentially going to die from that attack, similar to Sanji saying "a big gaping hole in the stomach could kill someone", the thing is Sanji didn't get badly hurt with the suit's help, but stunned for a few seconds.

If Zoro took that in full and just got up on his feet, thats a nice W

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
there are no feats of King that puts above Queen. King has a move that enable him to push people back so Queen has one too. remember that Queen has his move brachio bomber that even cracked BM skill and healed her amnesia lol :D
Well, let's determine that when they're done fighting. For now, King may or may not have better feats than Queen, but his opponent Zoro has feats that far exceed anything Sanji and Queen have done. I guess that gives him a definite edge over Queen unless Sanji or Queen shows comparable feats to Zoro. King is also confirmed to be the undisputed number to 2 of BP which at least makes his superiority to Queen crystal clear.

H

humanbeing

Well, let's determine that when they're done fighting. For now, King may or may not have better feats than Queen, but his opponent Zoro has feats that far exceed anything Sanji and Queen have done. I guess that gives him a definite edge over Queen unless Sanji or Queen shows comparable feats to Zoro. King is also confirmed to be the undisputed number to 2 of BP which at least makes his superiority to Queen crystal clear.
well your true colors it is about Sanji vs Zoro? it is not about King vs Queen? then say so that you are just hyping and dehyping Sanji don't look for excuses like hiding behind King vs Queen
lol

2 weeks ago it was leave Who's Who out of the debate with Calamities, when it was clear he could rival them.

Now it's leave a Calamity out of the conversation with other Calamities.
Unfortunately there is nothing to make me think Queen or King would really really struggle against a Tobiroppo, in the same way Oda made Jack look like a little kid towards King and Queen, to the point of Doflamingo being mentioned, thats showed even in their bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.