Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool. Marco went to war to beat Kaido's forces. lol. What a headcannon. You are the dumbest clown on the internet.
Tell me why marco is here then? To watch and wank to Beast Pirates while they shit on the alliance? Your headcannon has confused reality beyond reason. So far all you got Marco wasn't trying while he got laid off early like some fodder and didn't even do anything significant as damage wise but hey keep your delusional hope up

Imagine being Sanji fan but using some other character to try to win arguments cuz you know Sanji ain't got shit to argue for :cheers:
Nope. As as Sanji fan Sanji has rightfully taken his place as the 5th Strongest strawhat and no problem with that. lol

Imagin being a Zorotard praying ZKK would happen and hype king to make the battle with Zoro worth it. lol

Tell me why is here then? To watch and wank to Beast Pirates while they shit on the alliance? You're headcannon has confused reality beyond reason. So far all you got Marco wasn't trying while he got laid off early like some fodder and didn't even do anything significant as damage wise but hey keep your delusional hope up

Lol. Marco was there to support.

I can't count how many times Marco has said that the war is for the new generation. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.