• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from what I can gather from the spoilers

King goes hybrid and rampages
His mask is already torn
Zoro stops his rampage with Tiger Hunt
King takes Zoro outside
Zoro uses a technique to stop himself falling off the island similar to moon walk
and than Zoro says he should die by a sword or King should use his sword (who TF knows)

I am assuming this until more shit is cleared up

No. Marco came to the war for sightseeing and to have a good time.

Were you dropped as a baby or something?
Nope Marco went to the war to support. Not to create his own moment. lol. Marco has already mentioned that this was is for the the new generation. Lol. Are you a retard that you can't understand that? lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

His mask is already torn
King takes Zoro outside
Zoro uses a technique to stop himself falling off the island similar to moon walk
and than Zoro says he should die by a sword or King should use his sword (who TF knows)

zoro jump (like moon walk) and use ultra tiger hunt to attack king
no "Zoro uses technique to stop himself falling" from 5ch

Lol. Marco was there to support.

I can't count how many times Marco has said that the war is for the new generation. lol.
:milaugh: you're keeping clowning yourself. Support as in what just take attacks and heal? He obviously meant as offensive and defensive support

His mask is already torn
King takes Zoro outside

Hahahaha where's the clown that were saying Zoro was begging :milaugh:

His mask is already torn
King takes Zoro outside

Lances spoiler says this though

- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt"

I don't believe in power levels but still: awakening, special paramecia, future sight, CoC, speed.
All of these are easily outmatched by King's good enough speed and AP. 🤔 Also what about his insane dura compared to Kuri's.

I did mention yesterday why FS should not be a problem for King as his combat speed should not be inferior to Snakeman, I will bring that up again if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.