Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally never trashed Marco lol. He lost to King though that's an actual canon fact and y'all love to twist narratives to downplay King and Zoro.

Nope. Rather. Marco gave the stage to the STARS. lol

Unless you didn't read when Marco mentioned that. That is not the word of someone who lost the battle. lol

No I'm typing what happened. You're typing your own headcannon. Where does it say Marco didn't use his power to attack cuz his role is only support? Where does it say Marco isn't washed and King And Queen are damaged? Where does it show Marco did actually anything physically damage to matter? You show me proof then we can have proper discussion so far, it has been me clowning your dumb ass headcannon two piece.:suresure:

Proof?

1.The fact that Marco said that the war is for the new generation.
2.The fact that he graciously gave the Floor to the STARS (Zoro and Sanji) when Zoro was fully healed and saying that his role os over.

What else do you need? lol Headcannon guy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope. Rather. Marco gave the stage to the STARS. lol

Unless you didn't read when Marco mentioned that. That is not the word of someone who lost the battle. lol
I see nothing but retarded excuses.

Marco was down and on his last fumes before King attacked Zoro. He was roughed up so badly that Izo had to fucking bridal carry his ass and save him from fodders.

Love how your retarded ass leaves all of that out for you to downplay Zoro with your twisted narratives.

Proof?

1.The fact that Marco said that the war is for the new generation.
2.The fact that he graciously gave the Floor to the STARS (Zoro and Sanji) when Zoro was fully healed and saying that his role os over.

What else do you need? lol Headcannon guy
Youre mixing up two scenarios. Yes Marco did say it's for the next generation that doesn't mean he going to only go support mode as only defence and use 0% in attack lmfao. Dumbest logic ever. Marco sent Zoro up in the roof for what? So Zoro will come back damage and fight the commanders? He obviously has been putting effort in attack and defence. He literally got washed and said I gave up and let Zoro and Sanji take over. You can keep crying and be delusional, Marco still didn't do any damage even tho he tried and had to get swapped by Zoro cuz he couldn't handle anymore:suresure:

Marco was down and on his last fumes before King attacked Zoro. He was roughed up so badly that Izo had to fucking bridal carry his ass and save him from fodders.

Love how your retarded ass leaves all of that out for you to Zoro downplay.
yeah Marco was down in that clash.
We can argue that wasnt a fair 1 vs 1 fight cuz Queen added in a few occasion but the main 2 that clashed where King and Marco.

Love how your retarded ass leaves all of that out for you to Zoro downplay.

Lol. You are the one making retard excuses. Is it really hard to understand that Marco just wait until Zoro is available to fight? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.