Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you moron, you completely forgot why you even started this whole argument. You wanted to downplay King and shit on Zoro and now you wanna act like a victim. I'm mentioning about Marco damage because in the end he was the one washed while King and Queen looked fresh lmfao. Queen literally went on saying they are full health. He has done his part doesn't mean I only did defence and zero effort in attacking. Honestly you're looking like a pathetic tool rn kinda sad

No you moron. You completely forgot why I even started this whole argument. You wanted to downplay Marco and Hype King to make Zoro look cool when he beat King.

Saying he's done his part means he was just buying time.

And do you actually expect King to go near death when it was King and Queen vs. Marco while healing thousands of fodders? lol. That is the kind of situation Marco was in while fighting King alone and eventually fighting both King and Queen. lol

Honestly you're looking like a pathetic tool rn kinda sad

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It kinda does bcs Oda needed to scale.Marco down enough not to take away from Zoro

Flames were that, Marco was constantly depeleting his energy healing people jumping around between two YC never fully.concetrating on one.

Marco pre TS was kicking Admirals away and blocking Akainus attack that pierced WB's chest. He has the power, he just couldnt use it bcs it would take away from Z and S
I don't necessarily think Oda retconned Marco. He might have sandbagged him a bit here though. I just think Oda used Marco to hype up King. I also think he'd perform equally well against the Admirals if he were put there instead of Marco.

I don't necessarily think Oda retconned Marco. He might have sandbagged him a bit here though. I just think Oda used Marco to hype up King. I also think he'd perform equally well against the Admirals if he were put there instead of Marco.
They are pretty much same

Katakuri tramples them bcs of Awaken and FS

I couldn't care less lol. They didn't quote me first outta nowhere and talk shit in the first place. You played stupid games and now you're arsed when someone calls you out for your headcanons?
They didn't quote you because you are on the same side with them. Now you are acting righteous when I slapped you with the bitter truth? lol. You can't play my stupid games. lol

When Marco is healing people he put his flame on them and then turns it off when they're done healing.

That's literally what happens. The flames are still attached to Marco. How do you think they deactivated after Chopper cured the virus??
You are describing two different things. In the Sphinx Island, the flame never LEFT Marco's hand.

Don't mix your opinion with fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.