Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

admirals are on par with emperors. I agree.:cheers:
There is no way someone like KIZARU is on the same level as KAIDO.

In fact the yonkou commanders are closer to the admirals or are their equals than they are actually next to a YONKOU, but KING is the strongest man's right-hand man of all time, king is automatically above AKAINU.:kappa::kappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:josad::josad:
The Zoro vs King is what I call a "high tier class" fight, like I feel with Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri.
When high tiers fighting, they destroying the area part around them, featwise finally we can get more great feats in the future with Zoro fighting outside of the castle.
Because that I was disappointed about Jack fight, it was not only shown offscreen, they barely move away from their fight and that is stupid. A calamity should shake the whole castle, but Jack didn´t do anything similar.
Sulong Inu vs Jack could be so epic with destructive feats, sadly he offscreen it.
But well I can forgive Oda if he give us King and Queen great battles.
Im on my knees lol. A good 2-3 chapter long King vs Zoro high - extreme diff fight for the ages with good King feats so that I can openly scale him above Dogtooth :afrokappa:

:josad::josad:
The Zoro vs King is what I call a "high tier class" fight, like I feel with Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri.
When high tiers fighting, they destroying the area part around them, featwise finally we can get more great feats in the future with Zoro fighting outside of the castle.
Because that I was disappointed about Jack fight, it was not only shown offscreen, they barely move away from their fight and that is stupid. A calamity should shake the whole castle, but Jack didn´t do anything similar.
Sulong Inu vs Jack could be so epic with destructive feats, sadly he offscreen it.
But well I can forgive Oda if he give us King and Queen great battles.
Remember when some BP fodders said that the castle can't handle the damage when Ulti transformed into Full Zoan?

Base king didnt even show his strenght or speed Yet this happens he couldnt even escape while base king transforms lol :milaugh:

Damn imagine how much speed is zoro compare to RAIDSUIT Sanji its obvios from the beging yet sanjitards
:milaugh:

Sanjitards only had this one to say Sanji SpEeDeR tHaN zOrO lmao oda bodied everyone

Raidsuit leg kick that used to block kings kick aimed at 8years old boy <<< Zoros Jaw that blocked fullpowered punch

GG sanjibros

A good 2-3 chapter long King vs Zoro high - extreme diff fight for the ages with good King feats so that I can openly scale him above Dogtooth
Since I like Katakuri and Marco too, this fight meaning a lot for me.
Marco was impressive but I get the feeling his Ap wasn´t really that "strong" in compare to Kings.
Katakuri had fs and awakening, I hope King can pull out one of them too.
In case I don´t mind to scale King above Kata and Marco if his feats play out very well and good.
Overall he is right now the leading Yonkou commander with the highest known bounty between the Big mom,Beast and Whitebeard pirates. He has even more then Marco even though Kaido has less bounty then Whitebeard.

Scalingwise this battle going be really interesting for me.
King alrready show sign of awakening, via transforming only his hand into zoan part, so far only Marco could do such thing.
I also hope that Zoro get a powerup, like CoC or making one sword perm in black hardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.