Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put them as equals and now I want to see whether King has awakening or COC, then I really put him above Kata, the gap being rather small tho. I believe all YC1 characters are comparable to each other, Luffy just had huge amount of plotarmor against Katakuri imo.
I'm just waiting for King to use both awakening and advanced CoA, and as for CoC imo I don't think King has it.

Yep, I'm waiting for the end result of this fight and at King's full skillset. Btw, I now think King has enough speed to tag Katakuri a few times - he's significantly faster than Bound Man and truly more comparable to Marco who kept up with Kizaru speed-wise.
King didn't seem to have been using this blitzing movement against Sanji and he still casually kept up with Raid Suit Sanji
And Zoro is now keeping up with King.

To think that people ACTUALLY said Zoro is slow. Does this chapter 100% confirm Zoro is faster than Sanji?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, I'm waiting for the end result of this fight and at King's full skillset. Btw, I now think King has enough speed to tag Katakuri a few times - he's significantly faster than Bound Man and truly more comparable to Marco who kept up with Kizaru speed-wise.
Also small reminder that King was canonically confirmed to be faster than RS Sanji.

Sanji had a good headstart when he took Momo and started flying off. King, while in base and just using his Lunarian flying abilities, could outspeed RS Sanji and catchup to him.

I'm just waiting for King to use both awakening and advanced CoA, and as for CoC imo I don't think King has it.
I think awakening and CoC would be enough, we should not forget that King already has his special skill, like he can summing fire and at all. Overall I think both are close most like in the end, who going to get better feats? Well I need to see more of King.
Both case I see them around same lvl, the case is who is slighty slighty stronger?

King didn't seem to have been using this blitzing movement against Sanji and he still casually kept up with Raid Suit Sanji

To think that people ACTUALLY said Zoro is slow. Does this chapter 100% confirm Zoro is faster than Sanji?
I still don't understand why would people say Zoro is slow when we saw literally one shot and blitz through characters lmfao. Not even Luffy or Sanji did that. Not to even mention Zoro in edge of dying blitz through Hybrid Kaido

Well, DJ Sanji is comparable to G2 speed-wise and although Sanji's RS boosts his speed, it's not sure whether his RS is as fast as Bound Man for example.
Meanwhile King consistently got similar portrayal to Marco, ultimately defeating the latter in base although Marco was weakened.

No, Zoro already had better attack speed and now his movement speed seems to be very fast too. Zoro's actually responsible for a few high speed feats in OP, I dunno why people thought he's rather slow.

I still don't understand why would people say Zoro is slow when we saw literally one shot and blitz through characters lmfao. Not even Luffy or Sanji did that. Not to even mention Zoro in edge of dying blitz through Hybrid Kaido
I think part of it is coping mechanism from people who some how have fascination towards paralleling Zoro and Sanji when no actual parallels exist.
They believe since Zoro has the power, Sanji has speed when in reality Zoro has always been jack of al trades (Master of all trades really)

Part of it also has to do with Oda's speed SBS tho they ignore that Oda said Zoro would only be number 4 because he would get lost in the race lmao

Well, King is the right hand man of the WSC for a reason. No bullshit like "Doffy is Kaido's Katakuri" or sth like that, it was ALWAYS King.
King would smash Doffy.
I doubt Doffy could easily endure attacks like Ultra Tiger hunt or Onigiri Rengoku.
Second attack in weaker version one shot a Supernova(and a supernova who play at the highest stages).
I doubt Doffy has the ap to one shot a supernova like Zoro did.

This is good sign that King can keep up with Zoro, I doubt Doffy could do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.