Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen fought chopper till 1015

and Sanji till 1022

so who fought Marco to the point where he couldn’t even stand?
There is actually some confusion about those events, Sanji, King, Queen, Marco, Zoro and Chopper were all literally at the same place

Even then, Oda always insisted on showing that King and Queen are the ones responsible for Marco's condition, while we got absolutely nothing from the Marco vs King fight (only during chapter 1006 where Marco attacks both King and Queen)

Show me panel Zoro fought Apoo without Drake?

He struggle to the guy and had to ask help instead fighting Apoo on his own though. That is canon and it happened.
Quit deflecting and making shit up, it's the reason very few like you on this forum. Not because your fandom, because you just flat out make shit up.

The one where he slashing him one sword style, that's literally Zoro soloing him not a combo attack, a solo attack. Knocking him out with easeeeeee

Quit deflecting and making shit up, it's the reason very few like you on this forum. Not because your fandom, because you just flat out make shit up.

The one where he slashing him one sword style, that's literally Zoro soloing him not a combo attack, a solo attack. Knocking him out with easeeeeee
Not deflecting. I am asking you question on here. If Zoro never asked help from Drake, why is Drake fighting with him? Why didn't Zoro tell him he can fight him on his own then? Show a panel him fighting Apoo without Drake as your making headcannon as always.

Yeah he tanked one of his best attacks and is fighting Drake even now.

I do what I can for Loro fans. :cheers:
Be easy on them, they are on Copium on their insecurities as they can't even handle Franky asking help on Zoro as spoilers point out.
Post automatically merged:

He need N eko’s help without he would have been shot in the the head with an arrow which BM thought sufficient against a Yc1
Thing is nothing was holding Sanji as Macro was hold by a Yonko for him to take hit there.

Why is Marco dead last in the poll when he’s easily the most impressive YC we’ve seen so far :kaidowhat:

Even worse, how is he behind King when he was handling him AND Queen at the same time for several chapters :kaidowhat:

Ben Beckmann makes sense. He seems to have a ton of hype surrounding him but everyone else is def weaker than Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.