Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't lie and try to make it that Queen isn't strong character when he is. Idk why you try to say that on panel time to begin with.
I think he meant sometime high value characters are portrayed less to maintain hype and mysteriousness. Such Shanks, Benn, Dragon, King before the raid and etc. Often these characters come with high value in fighting or power compared to someone already previously shown.

Why are you not pulling up my quote then? I can tell you why, because you made it up, I crushed you like Zoro does Sanji and backed you into a corner where your only option is to cry wolf. Debate this chapter, Sanji, King, Queen, Zoro, Luffy, Kaido, you name it. Im ready.

You want to debate, make a bet, anything im right here waiting.

ZKK bet from before if you arent scared to take it. ZKK does not happen I leave WG for 30 days if it does you leave for 14 days.
This bet in stone seen by everyone... do you accept the bet?

I have no issues, I just call out spades, the gloves are on, on my end ready to go.
You quoting me back into conversation. Don't get upset that Zoro is begging and need help as while Sanji fighting 3 YCs on his own there. I was talking about this chapter until you got insecure over my talk on Zoro on him struggling. No need to get upset on the events there.

You haven't honor ZKK bet either to be honest. I not betting until you honor our first bet first and we can do second one.

You quoting me back into conversation. Don't get upset that Zoro is begging and need help as while Sanji fighting 3 YCs on his own there. I was talking about this chapter until you got insecure over my talk on Zoro on him struggling. No need to get upset on the events there.

You haven't honor ZKK bet either to be honest. I not betting until you honor our first bet first and we can do second one.
Cant lose a bet when the bet isnt over.

Do you take the bet I just posted YES or NO. Ill even lower yours to 10 days instead of 14.

Me... Nay THE PEOPLE are waiting

I literally never said anything about queen hell i never even said that he was weaker than king just that panel time don’t indicate anything power level wise Plus you’re the one who brought up panel time in the first place
Well you brought it up on panel time being 'strength'. I am correcting you about it as you can't put that as power-scaling either.

Lol

Man, this kid is special and fully Reddit delusional

I think he meant sometime high value characters are portrayed less to maintain hype and mysteriousness. Such Shanks, Benn, Dragon, King before the raid and etc. Often these characters come with high value in fighting or power compared to someone already previously shown.
You could say that, but same time it's not always the case if we put Katakuri as one who have more panel time even after being last one introduce in YCs for BMP. You can't judge through panel time on strength is all I am saying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.