• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't beat Kaido without luffy'
This is Yamato who knows about Oden's journal and prophecy

Also, Oden did write about Roger and wb clash too

Why is top tier zoro getting blown left and right by King lol
I thought his defence was the best coz he blocked hakai for few seconds lol
People now realise that AoE attacks aren't powerful in AP as direct attacks like TB, King attacks , G4 etc... it has DC and lethality but hakai was never really great in AP
Also, Rooftop is a filler where Oda wanted famservive for zoro

:myman: zoro was getting trashed around that franky even offered help

Lol King and Queen still baiting each other
You can stop all the headcannon and BS. This chapter once again proved you wrong.

Hakai caused Zoro more damage, 20 to 30 broken bones, even though he was at a temporary blocked it than Kaido TB. It has much greater AP. It's one the strongest attack we've seen and has some of the highest AP.

This chapter also proves King is stronger than Marco and much stronger than Katakuri. Zoro outperformed all of the other rooftop SN. He cut and scarred Kaido while severely injured and in poor condition. He blocked, temporarily, and tanked Hakai. Kaido and Big Mom combination attack couldn't defeat him. The fact Zoro calls King strong after the rooftop battle means King is incredibly strong not the opposite. The SN rooftop battle isn't going away regardless how bad you wanted to.

Oda putting the Zoro haters in their place like he always does.
:finally:

So Zoro cut King off panel. King gets angry and starts attacking indiscriminately. Queen gets shook because he would've gotten one shotted:suresure:....proving he's not close to Kings power.

Woti blocks the flying slash but gets sent flying into another floor... such power:steef:

Wing starts the high speed air battle pushing Zoro away. Note Zoan King knocked out Sanji with a no named dive....

Wing uses a named flying attack whiles Zoro stops it with Ultra Tiger... probably mid air..(IIRC he used the same against PH Dragon) and gets sent flying coughing blood.

Wing 1: Zoro 1:steef:

Zoro fans are crying 😂😂 he is at full strength because of magic healing but he cant do anything. 😂😂 and he didnt block hakai. He tried to sacrifice himself luckilyy Law was able to get him. Thats why you cant comprehend it why hes struggling against King.
Imagine being 100% healthy with magical sword Enma + ryuo
Yet
Hybrid King tossing you around like fodder

While injured base Sanji is still matching Hybrid Queen

Fucking call this for months,people disrespect King, call him trash and I said, we should wait. And finally all the waiting giving us rewards!! I said you roronoa, you never should underestimate King-sama...
:steef:

Zoro vs King going be epic good fight.
Can't wait to see more of these two.
Man

King is a fucking monster

He legit almost threw Zoro out of the islnad with one attack

Wtf

I think we need to pipe down a bit and not get ahead of ourselves. I don't see this fight going on for more than 2 chapters if King is already in his hybrid form.

I'll throw a guess and say a 1.5 chapters including this one. Next time we see them is over
We had this chapter of King, I think we'll have 1 with Queen and they're just going to be submissions later. 1 chapter for they

Status
Not open for further replies.