Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when sanji was holding queen and king he said that sanji “fainted /collapsed/ shitted…” just to downplay him and after that we saw that sanji was fine and didn’t even bleed…but in the case of zoro just one hit from king made him caught blood but GUESS WHAT!! They justified this by “KiNg ATTacK HaS BeeN sO StRoNG ThaT ZoRO ….” 🙂
AGAIN and AGAIN AND AGAIN !:luuh:

W

Wonderful World

Man, the Zoro wank is unreal here lol. I remember seeing people say how King would get one shot but that isn't what these spoilers portray. :suresure:

I don't understand it. Is it wrong to like both Sanji and Zoro?

So Zorofans went from Zoro one shot King to Zoro low diff him to a mid diff, but now King is a top tier!! I’m impressed they don’t want to admit King is a YC1 rather a top tier so that Zoro doesn’t look bad lol. :suresure:
They always reverse the narrative

From: ''King is fodder, Zoro goes to Kaido, he doesn't have time for fodders''

To: ''King is a low top tier, very powerful''

We didn't see if it was on the face lol. And even so, it was a base kick, he wasn't using claws. And like I said, he doesn't use swords.

Marco can match AP with Big Mom, King is basically a weaker version of Marco

Jozu has more AP than Marco is also fanfic
He kicked Queen wuth his claws and chapters later its gone and he looks completely fine. Lmao at Marco can match AP with BM. BM throws her Homies at people. Marco does not have the strength of BM. Yes Jozu made Kuzan bleed even though he tried to lesson the blow by turning into ice. Marco kick didn't do jack shit to kizaru or kuzan.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Remember when sanji was holding queen and king he said that sanji “fainted /collapsed/ shitted…” just to downplay him and after that we saw that sanji was fine and didn’t even bleed…but in the case of zoro just one hit from king made him caught blood but GUESS WHAT!! They justified this by “KiNg ATTacK HaS BeeN sO StRoNG ThaT ZoRO ….” 🙂
AGAIN and AGAIN AND AGAIN !:luuh:
He said thay sanji was in collapsing state and sanji was collapsed on the ground.
It was all a matter of bad translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.