Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco's flames sucked out Prometheus's life you dunce. It's not about raw power.
All we see is a clash between the two which goes evenly while you jump to make these baseless assumptions like this shit and Big Mom not using Haki for your agendas lol. All we're told is that Marco's flames affect Big Mom's homies like Brook's powers did. That doesn't mean anything regarding how they clashed. Can't you be intellectually honest and stop the agendas for once LMAO?

Nope. Both are clear cut clashes unless its said otherwise.

Marco uses his flames because he's fighting Big Mom's flames that she added into the attack and if you think Big Mom didn't use haki at all while fighting against a Logia like Mythical Zoan, I really don't know what to say lol.
Bullshit. One was a clash of flames which marco excels at and the other was a clash of straight raw power from both individuals. Clear difference. What you did is compare zoro cutting something like kaido with him cutting something like Prometheus when there is a difference with each cut. One the ability to cut flame while the other is using absolute force and AP

How does someone compare pre ts Zoro to Marco? To hype Marco's AP.
Should I remind you that Pre ts luffy sent an Admiral flying too? Apoo did the same
Which then proves Marco's AP isn't that great

Erkan stop your Marco wank which is very wrong

Hakai was the most overrated feat this arc. Ashura feat >>>> Hakai feat. The fact that Zoro is getting pushed back by King's slashes, shows that Jozu >>> Zoro's strength. And Boundman >>> Jozu.

Zoro's best feat is his swordscutting/lethality. That's close to Top Tier. Everything else is still lagging. That's why Law/Kid > Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Drop the insults.

King:
"I need to leave the Live Floor, Queen is going to destroy this whole shit when he gets mad
More like he doesn't want to accidentally end up killing Queen:

Queen: "Damn King!!!
Stop with your indiscriminate attacks!!
You almost cut my ass!!"

King: "Too bad I didn't cut your neck."

Queen: "Ahh!!?"
Just decreased a bit:

Yamato starts bleeding from his head.
Yamato: "Ah...
“Raimei Hakke”...
Although I tried to defend myself against it, it was completely impossible to block all of its power."
But don't worry, Yamato is still impressive.

King is powerful but he needs more than just trash zoro around
If he matches zoro upper moves or dominates then he's clearly above Cracker
For now, Cracker in feats > King /Doffy but coz of Otyer factors I rate Doffy/King >= Cracker
Soon you'd realise Why BMP are the only undefeated, unmoved yonko empire for decades
King literally low diffs Cracker if he's able to overpower attacks from Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you think about it, Marco wasn't able to break King's mask while Zoro did it offscreen and probably with a no name attack.
Marco is trash offensively.

He is just a staller/healer.

He is not even tanky. If you disable his DF he is a glass canon.

Whitebeard Pirates really ride on Whitebeard's back hype.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bullshit. One was a clash of flames which marco excels at and the other was a clash of straight raw power from both individuals. Clear difference. What you did is compare zoro cutting something like kaido with him cutting something like Prometheus when there is a difference with each cut. One the ability to cut flame while the other is using absolute force and AP
There's literally nothing that says that your version is true lol. All we see is a clash between Big Mom and Marco, which isn't anything like Zoro cutting Prometheus.

If you think Marco and Big Mom aren't using physical strength at all in this clash, I really don't know what to say lmfao

Good thing I didn't compare Lolo to Marco,

I compared ice sword to special Wado Ichimonji steel sword, which not even Mihawk could break it when he attacked Easy Blue Lolo.

No one gives a fuck about the user, Aokiji's ice sword can clash with special steel swords like Wado, thus it makes his sword as strong as regular steel.

Marco broke his ice sword + ragdolled his ass.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco is trash offensively.

He is just a staller/healer.

He is not even tanky. If you disable his DF he is a glass canon.

Whitebeard Pirates really ride on Whitebeard's back hype.
He has good AP though ~ around or maybe slightly below G4. King is just that durable and Zoro's AP/lethality is just that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.