Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As far as I remember, Queen is the first calamity to show haki.....didn't remember the chapter but he used it against Sanji....
Read my post above, please.

Lmao.

Oda and his fucking "too normal" thing.

I bet xDrake was meant to be T-Rex user but Oda's bum ass thought it will be to cliche and gave him T-Rex alike variant:goatasure:
Yeah, it was dumb of Oda.
Actually the allosaurus is older than the t rex but Oda could had went the DF superiority thing where King is better than drake in everything.

Also Rex means King, so it could had work..

First and foremost, all kinds of Zoro is top-tier arguments are plainly dumb. Hakai stopping itself is a top-tier featโ€”as in only top-tiers can't replicate itโ€”but Zoro put everything on the line to stop it while the top-tiers need not suffer nearly as much.

While Hakai feat doesn't prove Zoro's gonna dog walk every single attack weaker than Hakai, it does imply he's better at blocking stuff than all those who stood behind Zoro, giving up their lives, as he blocks Hakai. So if King overpowered Zoro when he's better than physical monsters like Luffy and Kid at defense, it means his AP is extremely overpowered. I guess we'll have to see how well King can block attacks to know how well he can do against Hakai.
Nobody gave up their lives lol
Law and luffy were actually calm during hakai scene

Just accept it Rooftop is fanservice attle between SNs and Yonko

Its looking more and more like Zoro didnt even have CoC and was just Oden CoC in Enma, the guy is having a hard time, pray for Zoro guys ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™

First and foremost, all kinds of Zoro is top-tier arguments are plainly dumb. Hakai stopping itself is a top-tier featโ€”as in only top-tiers can't replicate itโ€”but Zoro put everything on the line to stop it while the top-tiers need not suffer nearly as much.

While Hakai feat doesn't prove Zoro's gonna dog walk every single attack weaker than Hakai, it does imply he's better at blocking stuff than all those who stood behind Zoro, giving up their lives, as he blocks Hakai. So if King overpowered Zoro when he's better than physical monsters like Luffy and Kid at defense, it means his AP is extremely overpowered. I guess we'll have to see how well King can block attacks to know how well he can do against Hakai.
Yes, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So at the very least, we know King can withstand whatever level of force he is capable of outputting. So it stands to reason that if his AP is strong enough to push Zoro back like that, then his defensive abilities are on par with his AP, which is above Zoro's. So he fairs better at blocking the attack, but by how much is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.