Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro stops King's flap and even manages to hit King's head. But King's attack is very powerful and Zoro is thrown away again. This time he goes through several walls and finally he's blown outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro spits blood from his mouth.

King doesn't stop and attacks Zoro again (Zoro is surprised). The blow takes Zoro off Onigashima Island but Zoro reacts in time and manages to return to the island by propelling himself with a new attack called "Nitouryuu: Clearance/Clear Lance" (Two Swords Style: Celestial Tanuki Spear - 二刀流: 空狸槍 (クリアランス)).

Zoro: "Hah, hah...!!
That was dangerous...!!
At least let me die with a sword...!!
Or I won't forgive you!!!"

Kinguuu :steef::steef:
Welp, all those twerps saying Zoro begged King look like even bigger twerps now. :gokulaugh:

S

Shepherd

Wait so zoro was smashed through the walls with a stronger attack than what was used on RAID suit sanji and yet zoro is still fine?
I fail to see the relevance, clearly it's not one of King's strong moves given he has used it twice now. It's probably his signature, go-to spam move like Thunder Bagua is for Crydo, Ikoku Sovereignty for Fat Meme, etc.

So after Kaidou fights for hours and suffers injuries from various opponents, Luffy wants to face him 1 on 1? It's like Yone coming to the end of the team fight to kill everyone with low health and spam the chat saying GG.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Look, it even shows the little flame pattern on his arm, meaning he has a similar level of armament as Katakuri (maybe not on the exact same level, but on the same category of armament, which is level 2, based on the pattern), he's using armament people, geez.
He is definitely using armament but to say those are flame pattern is cap

Status
Not open for further replies.