Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, King would solo the Scabbards
I didn't believe it but after this chapter it actually seems possible.

King legit has flying slashes stronger than Kaido's, while Kaido's weaker flying slash already fucked up Scabbards so much.
King throwing flying slash = half of the scabbards died already.

As for sulong Inu and Neko, King is shown to be very fast this chapter. King will easily match their speed and cut them down.
Dukes' AP are shit anyway, they can't bring Jack down in 5 days, while King just ate Zoro's onigiri like nothing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kizaru>Snakeman>Sanji>Boudman=Kata>King>Marco>Zolo in speed.
What? There's a lot of issues in this scaling.

1. Katakuri was dodging Boundman pretty well with FS. Makes no sense to scale him lower than Boundman.
2. How are Marco and King < Katakuri when they can keep up with Kizaru? If anything Katakuri hasn't shown that he could keep up with Kizaru while the other two have. Not the other way around.
3. King, in base casually outpaced RS Sanji when he caught up to Sanji escaping with Momo despite having a headstart.

Kizaru > Marco > King > Snakeman >~ Katakuri > Boundman > Sanji > Zoro

This is the correct scaling. Although Sanji and Zoro can be scaled up or low based on the feats they show now.

Something makes me curious. Zoro had shown one Ougi, ISDS, in Dressrosa. Then in Rooftop he showed anither Ougi, Asura. I'd say that Zoro won't repeat the same Ougi to beat King...so what Ougi does that leave him with?

.... a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.