Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! King surpassed my HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS! We talk about Zoro here who managed to battle Hybrid Kaido and block his HAKAI, yet he gets massively overpowered and almost got thrown out of Onigashima despite clashing with Ultra Tiger Slash!

And Who's Who wanted to beat this monster. :leohah:
I'm actually gonna hard push the King > Marco > Katakuri agenda now after this chapter lol.

Zoro fans who used to shit on king now search desperately for feats to put king that high, king never outsped or damaged sanji, didnt "defeat" marco solo so dont think that just because zoro looks "bad right now" it means that king is just right below kaido or something like that lol.

S

Shepherd

Technically, yes, Queen deserves credit for instigating Ice Oni, so if you wanna credit Queen for Marco having to heal the fodders, then I'll have to agree with you that Queen played a major role in Marco's defeat. But he did not contribute much as far as fighting is concerned.
Because Marco's healing drains his energy, yes that means he had a direct impact on the fighting. In fact, I have seen peopl make the argument that Marco did not even lose at all, but rather just ran out of energy.

Even if we didn't see all the instances where King hurt Marco, we at least have panels of him fighting Marco where Marco's seen with bruises implying he's taking damage from King. That never happened with Queen for us to assume he damaged him off-panel.
He had bruises after his bout fighting King and Queen 2v1 in 1006 (or was it 1005? Can't remember.)

Also, no it's not that we didn't see "all instances" it's that we didn't see ANY instances of King dealing direct damage to Marco.

The entire thing was offscreened.

Now, we can give King the benefit of the doubt that yes, he DID hurt Marco directly.

But we should just as easily give the benefit of the doubt to Queen as well, due to both being in the same vicinity on the same floor at the time of Marco fighting them before Sanji swooped in.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m pretty sure Katakuri, King, and Marco are basically all equal.
Yeah in the same ball park but there's a clear hierarchy IMO. Just like the three Logia Admirals - Akainu > Kizaru > Aokiji.

We similarily see Katakuri first in WCI, Marco second at the start of Wano and King at the end in Wano act 1 , very similar to how Oda wants to introduce the strongest characters at the end.

S

Shepherd

Kata could barely keep up with Snakeman.
He kept up with Snakeman fine.

And unlike Snakeman, Zoro has no attacks that counter Future-Sight.

Or Luffy's ability to eat through Mochi, without which he would have suffocated.

Currently, until we see some better observation haki feats, Zoro has nothing in his arsenal that would allow him to fight against Kata's FS or awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.