Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the bloodlust excuse Lmao
I also have an excuse for you, Zolo is already wearing his bandana and still getting :suresure:

and nah, Sanji's the one who's living in your head rent free because in the end Zolo will only beat an opponent comparable to what will Sanji beat(Queen) in the conclusion of the arc
About as comparable as any YC1 and YC2.

That, and fighting two Yonkos, scarring Kaido and help me with your river cries when King doesn't even end up being his final role of the arc. Not that you guys got even a single thing right about Zoro predictions lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Some real considerations about the chapter:

- Roof Piece didn't show anything new. We knew already about the Flame Clouds. As if an entire island dropping on top of a city is not bad enough already, Oda decided to add the "bomb" crap. Maybe he's planning to explode the entirety of Onigashima by the end of the raid after everyone is out and Momo bring it back to the middle of the ocean again. Don't care.

Now for the good stuff.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't care about filler offscreened fights. So it brings me great joy to see the rest of the chapter dedicated to one of the REAL fights. King's half hybrid looks....ok? Did Oda just gave up drawing hybrid "bird" users? Was Pell the first and last one we've seen with an actual "animalistic" hybrid? (aside from weird SMILE users). I think that might be the case since there's this whole "mystery" surrounding King's face. Speaking of which....
- King's face reveal has me hyped because one of my favorite One Piece moments was Duval's face reveal. I laughed so freaking hard at that at the time, it solidified as one of my favorites scenes almost instantly. Despite some people trashing a few "designs" or whatever, One Piece had a way with comedy that made it so special. Edgy and stoic characters come in bunches from many other stories, to me, in One Piece, it doesn't make them epic just because "oh cool and serious". Kaku's weird squared giraffe, Crocodile getting pissed at "water Luffy", Kuroobi and those cute ponytails he had while trying to be menancing, I love this kinda of goofiness. I don't expect a full-out gag or whatever, but I do hope can entertain us with this reveal. Looking forward to it.
- It's just a small thing, but I love the consistency of King and Queen's dynamic. They were introduced bickering at each other and even know they are still doing it. I loved the Kaku/Jabura's exchanges in EL, and I'm loving the King/Queen's exchanges now. But Queen is still, by far, my favorite Beast Pirate. Dude has some "comedy vibe" that just reminds me so much of pre-TS villains' shenanigans. Maybe I overestimate him due to nostalgic feelings, but fuck it. He's awesome.
- Despite not digging the whole "half-hybrid" thing from King, the "Bat-Wing" look from when he's carrying Zoro is actually pretty cool.
- There are a few things that I don't particularly agree with some people about this chapter, but it's, in the end, a good chapter. And with the garbage ones we usually have, added the fact that we will still have some Orochi+filler fights moments in the future, I'm gonna refrain from trolling or whatever, in order to actually cherish this "rose in the middle of the shit-puddle".

So that's pretty much all I'm gonna say in the spoiler section for the rest of the week, since I don't want the hazardous level of toxicity this chapter creates to ruin my fun.
I would suggest some people to do the same as well.
Peace.
:hapnoel:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You have some Sanji fans who are saying that King and Queen are equal and a few even saying that Queen is stronger, but at the same time you have some Zoro fans who are downplaying on Queen(Because he's Sanji's opponent) and saying that King can low diff him.

Both sides are just terrible.
Agreed lol. They aren't equal but the difference is not as big as Katakuri and Smoothie. Infact I think we can all agree that Queen is quite clearly the strongest YC2 we've seen so far.

The only 3 real Top Tiers in Wano currently are Luffy, Kaido and BM. Not too sure about Yamato but maybe she is too. Zoro might become one by the end if he's successful in using CoC coating consciously.
The one that scarred Kaido permanently
The one whose attack freaked out Big Mom "Kaido, dodge!!!"
The one who blocked 2 Yonkos' combined attack
The one who saved Luffy multiple times

AND THEN another one who gave the guy above a hard fight, sent him flying, and no sold his Onigiri

These 2 aren't Top Tiers? Okay.

If anything
King's flying slash > Kaido's wind slash
Zoro's Onigiri (that 1 shotted Killer) > Big Mom's Indra (which didn't KO Killer)

Is that why he was on the ground and needed a magic medicine?
kaido needed big mom's help to put zoro on the ground with the strongest attack in the world buddy
kaido didnt even touched zoro after zoro scarred him and he was already down
if zoro was healthy that coc bagua would take like 2% of zoro s health

The guy who didnt budge even a bit against island buster from Kaido and Big Mom is being tossed away by King alone. :crazwhat:
Oda is only reinforcing what I have been saying for years - Zoro is the only one in Alliance who can defeat King.
And Anti-Zolo pirates think that those helpless in face of Hakai could do anything vs King... :yasu:
Even Hakai didn't send Zoro flying like that btw.
because you zolofags lacks reading comprehension

Law bailed Zolo's ass out from that attack:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.