General & Others General Anime Thread

Are we getting strawhats assembled on 999 or 1000? I always thought it would be 1000.
The title of 999 is Yamato protecting Momo, that happens in the Straw Hats assemble chapter
Post automatically merged:

Wait, never mind, I've found what they can use if they have some sense.

Sulong Minks vs Jack, Nangi, Waiters, Pleasures, and Gifters. Better give Jack some feats and named attacks like they gave Pedro. If Jack gets hoed in the anime too, I blame the popularity poll.

Edit: Yup, Jack started out low and dropped. King and Queen were way above him. Easy decision.

The title of 999 is Yamato protecting Momo, that happens in the Straw Hats assemble chapter
Post automatically merged:

Wait, never mind, I've found what they can use if they have some sense.

Sulong Minks vs Jack, Nangi, Waiters, Pleasures, and Gifters. Better give Jack some feats and named attacks like they gave Pedro. If Jack gets hoed in the anime too, I blame the popularity poll.

Edit: Yup, Jack started out low and dropped. King and Queen were way above him. Easy decision.
Nah, Jack is doomed. Also, just because they are covering a chapter in an episode doesn't mean they are covering to the end of a chapter.

And that scene happens at the beginning of 989, so I think its safe to say the rest of 989 is being covered in 1000.