Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I just like how King hybrid doesn't look anythig groundbreaking design wise but is everything I expected by having him weaponize his zoan features, just wish he would have done that too with the beak but at least he got the horn behind his head he probably used that to headbutt Zoro in this chapter too when he send him outside.
time to wank Zoro again?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They are no different from Kuma's, Kizaru's, Franky's lasers that were a threat to Big Mom.
They should bear different speed outputs. Also Kizaru can probably project his haki into them, cause he does seem to possess advanced haki and she shud be able to. Not sure if he can also penetrate the opponent, his lasers are already vastly penetrating.

The best thing about the fight so far is Zoro is fighting at his lowest level and holding his own. No haki or anything.

It's similar to current Luffy fighting without using or heavily relying on his gears but Luffy is veteran level without haki. He has to use haki to be strong. Zoro doesn't need to use haki to be YC1 level.

Where is Sanji? Started fighting Queen longer than Zoro with King, and did less damage.

Queen is not even sweating the cook, he's more worried about getting low diff from King. :vistalaugh:

I’m ngl Jack had no hope of surpassing King and Queen lmao they have hax

King has fire to use along with his devil fruit while Queen is a literal machine that uses poison and shit

Jacks out here tryna battle high tiers with just his fruit

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.