Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido massively held back and still beat the shit out of her she did no damage to him and got smashed all around the roof. Reality indeed
Of course, he using Thunder Bagua full power and entered Rage mode for the first time, just by chance. It's not possible to discuss on the forum, the level of imbecility

is gigantic.

people would sell their own ass to defend certain characters.

By the way we can confirm that King coudnt hold Zoro exchange in his normal mode and had to enter in his hybrid form.

So Zoro is already better swordsman than King.

Chapter 1023:

So exactly 4 chapters after this King had to enter in Hybrid form and relay on different power to stop Zoro.

Not bad if we think how long it took for Kaido to use hybrid.

King was forced to use already his strongest form.

@Chrono I cant even defend queen here
:saden:
?
Post automatically merged:

By the way we can confirm that King coudnt hold Zoro exchange in his normal mode and had to enter in his hybrid form.

So Zoro is already better swordsman than King.

Chapter 1023:

So exactly 4 chapters after this King had to enter in Hybrid form and relay on different power to stop Zoro.

Not bad if we think how long it took for Kaido to use hybrid.

King was forced to use already his strongest form.
Hes not even a swordsman. Hes a killing machine. He dont care about sword fighting

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Also, the Yonko and Zolo fandoms both took another huge L this chapter but nothing new there lol. Onigashima is tiny as fuck, as I stated a year ago:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kaidos-onigashima-feat-scaled-to-other-feats.8902/

And here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...roof-of-how-small-onigashima-really-is.12647/

And here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...sited-the-state-of-the-wankdom-in-2021.14690/

Onigashima is fucking minuscule bro. Look at how big King is when bursting out:

And Dragon Momo:

Looks like I even far exaggerated on how big Onigashima was, Marineford dwarfs this tiny hill, no question.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course, he using Thunder Bagua full power and entered Rage mode for the first time, just by chance. It's not possible to discuss on the forum, the level of imbecility

is gigantic.

people would sell their own ass to defend certain characters.
What did she do ? I seen more blood in a paper cut than what she gave to kaido
When he got angry he speed blitz her with ease and beat the shit out of her showing he held back massively

got up from a nap :suresure: king had sanji sleeping with the daddy suit
zoro no protection to his boddy took it with ez :cheers:
A nap??? Do you even use your brain when you read the manga !!!! He literally gets up the next chapter like nothing happened !!!! So you’re just ignoring the fact that zoro uses 3 swords and couldn’t block king’s attack !!! Oh please you the one who should take a nap !!

They aren't there in his full hybrid either. It's a design choice by Oda. But again this maaaaaay not be his real hybrid. I'm not sure what Oda was going for here but it's clear only his arms changed like Marco does sometimes.
To me it look like a full hybrid form cuz his flame are used to propel him like a jet to fly at high speed and they are not in his back but more near his foot.
His Zoah form and human form he still had that flame on his back but on this form there is no flame to be see.

Status
Not open for further replies.