Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
law can't scar kaido,he can't bypass a yonko's haki
Yes, Law can’t cuz he isn’t a physical strength monster that should be obvious. There’s nothing wrong with that xD. His cuts aren’t even physically lethal slashes as the likes of normal swordsman. He uses his ability to cut people without even making them feel any pain. That was clear from the beginning.

Morning y’all,

I missed this on the first read but Zoro breaks through King’s mask/armor 2 times in this chapter. One at the beginning that the fodder comment about:

Then when he clashed his Ultra Tiger Hunt w/ King's Tankyudo:

Zoro's attacks are being shown to actually be working against King, and to King’s surprise. King is giving off that Kaido and Big Mom energy here. He’s like “Hm?! I didn’t expect that”

Here is what we can gather from this spoiler for Zoro vs King:

1. Zoro has the better and the stronger version Sanji “sky walk”
2. King's air slashes are straight up stronger than Kaido’s..

3. King is so powerful that he is one of the few (among Big Mom) to send someone flying straight through Onigashima skull making a hole in it.

Big Mom: Fulgora attack

King keeps closing my preconceived gap between him and Kaido. Well when you got a Yonkou who only cares about strength you get King as a first mate. His feats so far are officially above that of Katakuri.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, Law can’t cuz he isn’t a physical strength monster that should be obvious. There’s nothing wrong with that xD. His cuts aren’t even physically lethal slashes as the likes of normal swordsman. He uses his ability to cut people without even making them feel any pain. That was clear from the beginning.
I know all of that already, but @Luffywankishere believes law could scar kaido like zoro did

So someone who isn’t a swordsman was shown to be inferior to a swordsman who is on the same lvl as he is! How dare he!! Do you see how stupid this sound lol.
I dont care if King use different style, what we notice in this chapter is that King was pissed due to losing his horn during the previous confrontation that made him enter hybrid, in fact after chapter 1023 the first panel that we see of this fight, is King (hybrid) trying to overpower Zoro. And we have the information that is the first time in which someone mess up with his mask.
It clear to me that only hybrid form can push Zoro to some extend now. Normal and Zoah mode are not working vs Zoro.

Morning y’all,

I missed this on the first read but Zoro breaks through King’s mask/armor 2 times in this chapter. One at the beginning that the fodder comment about:

Then when he clashed his Ultra Tiger Hunt w/ King's Tankyudo:

Zoro's attacks are being shown to actually be working against King, and to King’s surprise. King is giving off that Kaido and Big Mom energy here. He’s like “Hm?! I didn’t expect that”

Here is what we can gather from this spoiler for Zoro vs King:

1. Zoro has the better and the stronger version Sanji “sky walk”
2. King's air slashes are straight up stronger than Kaido’s..

3. King is so powerful that he is one of the few (among Big Mom) to send someone flying straight through Onigashima skull making a hole in it.

Big Mom: Fulgora attack

King keeps closing my preconceived gap between him and Kaido. Well when you got a Yonkou who only cares about strength you get King as a first mate. His feats so far are officially above that of Katakuri.
Me: Enjoying the read

Then: “ZoRo HaS the BeTTer and StRonGer vErSioN oF SkY WaLk”

How can you have a stronger sky walk. Lawd everything is PLs with these dudes.

W

Wonderful World

Seeing Zoro struggle in his fights have always been more interesting to see. It's why I prefer his fight with Mr. 1 over Kaku since he had to really overcome his limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.