Status
Not open for further replies.
updated ranking
1. kaido
2. bigmom
3. luffy
4. yamato
5. kidd
6. Zoro (if zoro uses an high or extreme diff to beat king he should be lower than kidd, since kidd might beat bigmom)
7. law
8. king
9. marco
10. sanji
11. queen

Queen's skills as a fighter and combat are probably below a YC but then infusing himself with cyborg material he relies on advanced robotics give him an edge in the game. Sanji vs Queen will be about Judge Sanji, his new raid suit, technology/robotics/science etc.
Seriously? Serious fuckingly? Based on? And he's literally a Yonko commander with the top 3 bounty we have seen on a crew that's based on physical might and strength. Like ffs, what's the need to undermine him. Why? What is this Sanji derangement syndrome you people have?

H

humanbeing

updated ranking
1. kaido
2. bigmom
3. luffy
4. yamato
5. kidd
6. Zoro (if zoro uses an high or extreme diff to beat king he should be lower than kidd, since kidd might beat bigmom)
7. law
8. king
9. marco
10. sanji
11. queen
i have a feeling Kid and Law will get more help without advanced CoC haki it is too much for them? who know maybe Oda will let BM lose her wits again. so they could trap her.
Law have many possibilities to weaken BM , especially if he got his hands on sea stones.

Morning y’all,

I missed this on the first read but Zoro breaks through King’s mask/armor 2 times in this chapter. One at the beginning that the fodder comment about:

Then when he clashed his Ultra Tiger Hunt w/ King's Tankyudo:

Zoro's attacks are being shown to actually be working against King, and to King’s surprise. King is giving off that Kaido and Big Mom energy here. He’s like “Hm?! I didn’t expect that”

Here is what we can gather from this spoiler for Zoro vs King:

1. Zoro has the better and the stronger version Sanji “sky walk”
2. King's air slashes are straight up stronger than Kaido’s..

3. King is so powerful that he is one of the few (among Big Mom) to send someone flying straight through Onigashima skull making a hole in it.

Big Mom: Fulgora attack

King keeps closing my preconceived gap between him and Kaido. Well when you got a Yonkou who only cares about strength you get King as a first mate. His feats so far are officially above that of Katakuri.
Zoro just propelling once for seconds and and now hes better than sanji ‘sky walk’ which he can walk or run on air as long as he wants.

This is why this forum is the best. it can make you laught, just like this post

:mihanha:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So the thing you consider as the actual PU isn't quoted but the things who aren't PU are quoted ?
It sounds retarded af.
The manga also showed Enma and the foxfire style even more than the training so if they weren't PU no need to quote them again.
We also learn nothing new about Foxfire style and Enma in the VC.

You argue on fallacy.
"Foxfire style is like the technic Zoro used on 1027" what kind of nonsense is that.
In which way do you consider Enma a power up?

Status
Not open for further replies.